BONUS : [2036] Jealousy, Jealousy

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

Sunny rushed out of the bedroom, and she could hear Tengku Hassanal's voice calling for her, but she didn't care

Sunny rushed out of the bedroom, and she could hear Tengku Hassanal's voice calling for her, but she didn't care. She ran down the stairs and out the door after grabbing a car key. 

"Sunny!" Tengku Hassanal chased after her at the door. 

"Just leave me alone!" Sunny said as she walked to a car. Tengku Hassanal also chased after her in the car. 

"Sunny, don't be like this, please," Tengku Hassanal said. 

"Give me space! Give me space to process my own emotions and your words. Give me space, Hassanal!" Sunny shouted at him before entering the car. 

Tengku Hassanal sighed before running into the house to grab a car key. By the time he went out, Sunny had already driven out of the house. He got into his car to chase after her. Sunny only had one place to go to if she felt overwhelmed. 

So, she drove to that place. Fifteen minutes later, she arrived at a mansion owned by her parents-in-law. When the Queen Mother was informed that Sunny was there, she quickly went to the door. 

Sunny parked her car and then walked towards the door. The Queen Mother was at the door, looking at Sunny with a concerned look, when she saw Sunny's red face as if she was crying. 

"Sunny?" the Queen Mother said while opening her arms to her. 

"Mommy..." Sunny pouted as tears welled in her eyes. 

"Aw, what happened?" the Queen Mother asked while rubbing her back. 

"We fought," Sunny said while crying. 

"Come inside. Come on," she said, bringing Sunny into the house. 

Sunny cried like a baby who was so disappointed. 

"Sunny? What happened? Why are you crying?" Her father-in-law asked with concern. 

"She and Hassanal fought," said the Queen Mother. 

They sat in the living room as the Queen Mother calmed Sunny down. Sunny looked so bad because she was crying a lot. 

"It's okay, Sunny. Fight happens," the Queen Mother said while rubbing her back. 

"Did you drive alone here?" her father-in-law asked. 

Sunny nodded while wiping the tears off her face. She explained what had happened, why she was crying, and why the whole fight had happened. 

"I shouldn't have walked out of the house," Sunny said while covering her face. 

"Hey, it's alright. That's not a problem. You wanted space, and he didn't give you that. So, it is fine for you to get out of the house, Sunny. Don't worry. I'm sure he'll understand," the Queen Mother said to her.