[2030] Take It As Your Final Chance

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

After spending some time at the seaside, we decided to head back to the field but without rushing

After spending some time at the seaside, we decided to head back to the field but without rushing. We took our time in the forest since it's chillier under all the trees and greens. 

"So tell me more about this place, being your healing place," Tengku Hassanal asks. 

"It used to be my healing place. Used to. Before I had Adam. For a long time, Adrian and Cavin came here every weekend. Even after our father passed away. But slowly, they became busier and seldom come here again," I explained. 

"This place has a lot of family memories of yours if so," he confirmed. 

I nodded, "It does. A lot. Just like what you saw in the container just now. The trailer. Most of it inside there are our family's belongings." 

"How old is Tucker by the way?" he inquired. 

"Perhaps around 15 years old? I think 15 or 16 years old. He used to be small when I first came here. He was a pony when I first came here. He immediately became my favourite," I told him.

"Does your mom comes over here again?" he asked. 

I shook my head as a no.

"After the passing of my father? No. She said that this place reminds her a lot of her father. She's still coping with my father's passing. It's sudden. None of us expect it," I sighed. 

"How about you?" he wondered. 

"What about me?" I asked him with confusion. 

"How are you coping with your father's death?" he asked me back. 

"I'm okay," I told him. 

"I guess you were very shocked too," he said. 

"I was. I thought my world stopped for a while. My heart stopped beating and I couldn't think," I said. 

"Well, you handled it like a pro," he replied. 

I snorted, "As if I handled it." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I never handled it really. Still a lot of sadness in my heart," I told him. 

"Nah, everyone looked at you as a strong woman. Some more what you've gone through these few years. I mean - look at you, you're a divorcee. You were a world celebrity," he said. 

I chuckled and shook my head, "You can stop there. I can't handle more fame." 

He laughed, "I still have a lot to say." 

"Nah, you better stop." 

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

"You're totally in love with him!"