[2028] The Formation of PANDORA

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

The film shows the group in a car together and a voice asked them a question

"Can you tell us about the formation of PANDORA?"

"It was last-minute," Ningning answered first. Sunny and Yuna both nodded in agreement. 

"A total last minute. Just last year. No planning at all that time. Just a dream of us being in a group together and performing together and doing a lot together," Yuna says. 

"Then we talked to our company. Is it possible or how," Sunny continued. 

"And they gave us green light in 3 days. Just in 3 days," Ningning said. 

"That's what surprised the three of us," Yuna said as they laughed together. 

"We were talking together and guessed that the company would reject our plan. But it went the opposite way. And we're just getting started to plan this year. January this year," Ningning said. 

"We made it clear that PANDORA will not be here forever. There will be time where we will disband this trio group when we're ready. We, Ningning, Yuna and I discussed with our companies that this is a temporary activity." 

"Because the two of us also have another group, a main group to work in, we just want to try this one out. Try it out with Sunny who's never been in a group," Ningning said. 

Sunny grinned, "It seems like they do this just to let me experience working together as a group."

They laughed. 

The film shifted to both Yuna and Ningning during their AESPA and ITZY's activities. And there's Sunny who's with her activity too. The film focuses on Ningning first. 

AESPA was practicing together for their comeback. They kept on dancing and soon finished their practice. After some time practicing, they took a break and that's where a conversation about PANDORA started. 

"Well, I'm glad you can participate in the songwriting too," Karina said. 

"Yeah, cause Ningning is really talented in writing lyrics," Giselle agreed. 

"Agree. Since our producers won't let us participate much for our songs, you have opportunity to actually give out everything you have right now," Winter said. 

Ningning smiled, "I'm glad that Sunny and Yuna are also helping me a lot. POlishing my talent." 

The members of AESPA smiled, "You'll get there. We're very sure." 

The film then shifted to Yuna who was playing a piano. Simple chords. 

"I've just started trying playing the piano," Yuna said to the camera with a shy smile. 

"Sunny and Ningning have been pushing me to try learning piano. They have also been helping me to learn the piano." 

"ITZY doesn't have any schedule today. But PANDORA has in around 30 minutes. That's why I'm here," Yuna said while playing some chords and humming to an unknown song. 

"How did the rest of ITZY members reacted when you told them that PANDORA will be formed?" the cameraman asked. 

"They knew. I told them PANDORA's planning. They were all really supportive to me," Yuna replied. 

"Do you think PANDORA will go far?" 

"Do you mean successful?" Yuna asked before turning towards the camera. 

The cameraman nodded. 

"No. I don't think so. But the three of us form this group not to earn fame. We're not desperate for fame. We form this group to create more memories and make everyone happy including ourselves." 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"Adam!" 

The sound of a toddler laughing filled the house. 

Adam, Sunny's son was running through the living room with a spatula that has whipped cream on it while laughing loudly. 

Sunny was trying to catch him before he could drop the spatula. 

Just then, Sunny's manager get to catch Adam and took the spatula from his hands. 

"You little mouse," Manager Yu-jin said before kissing Adam till he laughed. 

Sunny sighed and shook her head, "This child is getting out of my control." 

Yu-jin just laughed as he puts Adam back on the floor and he continues to run around while watched by Yu-jin. Sunny returns to the kitchen to get back to work. 

"Yes, I'm baking," Sunny said as she glances the camera. 

"PANDORA will be having dinner here tonight. That's why you're looking at a messy kitchen," Sunny said. 

"It's tidier than I thought it would be," said the cameraman.

Sunny laughed and shook her head, "You've got to be kidding me." 

"NOt at all." 

"Yeah, whatever. Mind to grab that empty square tray behind you?" she asked the cameraman. 

He took it and handed it to Sunny. 

"Chocllate moist cake it is," Sunny muttered before pouring the mix of chocolate cake into the pan and makes sure all the bubbles are out. 

"Into the oven," she said as she puts the tray inside the oven and set it to the appropriate time and temperature. After that, she returned to her job to make whipped cream. 

"I can't believe it," she said while shaking her head. 

"What?" the cameraman asked. 

"I'm a housewife, a mom, a wife, a K-Pop star, a daughter, a grandaughter, owner of the biggest company in Asia, model, ambassador and philantropist." 

"That's a lot." 

"Imagine the paperwork to do if everything needs paperwork," Sunny said. 

"Tons of work." 

"PANDORA alone has a few paperworks need to be done. Do you think we as artists don't need to do paperworks? We do. Just not a lot. During a debut, comeback and disbandment or end of contract or termination contract are when it's so busy." 

"Just tons of work."

"So much work."

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"Cheers to good futurue for PANDORA!" 

"Cheers!" 

"We have to make the best out of the time we have." 

"Exactly. Let's make a lot of memories together despite how much time we have." 

"Agree. Let's have fun most of the time. Forget about what people think of us." 

"Of course! We need to do the things we couldn't do." 

"Don't worry. I got you two covered in a lot of things. Don't worry." 

"You're a definite energy giver, Sun." 

"I am."