[2027] Sabah FC Is Always SUNNY's Favorite

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

"Are we meeting the players before or after the game?" I asked Adrian

"After the game," Adrian replied. 

"I'm honestly excited," I muttered to the camera and chuckled. 

"You girl, you have a husband. So, mind you," Cavin commented. 

I snorted, "It's not that I want to make them my husbands."

"Husbands huh?" Jasmine asked. I smirked. 

"Dominic's handsome," Jasmine said. 

My jaw dropped and I turn to look at Adrian, "He's fuming." 

"I'm not," Adrian replied, expressionless as usual.

"He is," Jasmine replied with a grin. 

"Well, Dominic is definitely handsome," I said, agreeing with Jasmine. 

"Right!" Jasmine said again as we fan girl together. 

"Dominic's always the women's choice. Doesn't he has a girlfriend?" Cavin asked. 

"He does," Adrian answered Cavin's question. 

"That's a quick answer. How did you know he has a girlfriend?" I asked. 

"I have his number. We're friends," Adrian replied. 

"What?" I look at him with my jaw dropped. 

"I have his number too," Cavin said. 

"I don't care about you having his number. You're an extrovert anyways. But him?" I pointed at Adrian and shook my head, "No." 

"Well, how do you think I get BTS', NCT, MONSTA X and NCT's phone numbers?" Adrian asked me. 

"I don't know! That's why I'm still confused," I said and huffed. 

"Men," Jasmine said and shook her head. 

"Men, even when they look cold and not friendly, they still have everyone's number," I said and sighed.

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

The stadium that filled 35,000 seats is all filled. The game between the Sabah team and the Johor team is tense. Both have scored 1 goal for all time. This might be one of the tensest moments. 

"I'm losing my voice honestly," I said to Jasmine. 

"Same," she exhaled before sipping water. 

The two of us especially have been screaming and cheering for Sabah's team. 

"You two need to chill," said Cavin. 

"What did you just say just now?" I asked Cavin. 

"You two need to chill?" Cavin replied. 

"Chill at this time? This is the tensest moment in my life," I said. 

"Agree," Jasmine replied. 

"Not when you two were giving birth?" Adrian replied while eating his corndog. 

"This is one of the tensest moments," Jasmine corrected her statement. 

When the referee blew his whistle, we were all focused back on the game. Jasmine and I were watching Sabah's team making the run with the ball towards the goalpost. 

"We're near!" I said while holding onto Jasmine's hand. 

Both of us were screaming along with the other fans of the team. 

When one of the defenders kicked the ball toward the goalpost, it was a disappointment when the goalkeeper was able to catch the ball before it enters the goal. 

"That's too unfortunate," I huffed as I sat back on the seat. 

However, towards the end of the time, Sabah's team changed into a player. They changed their player to one of the best footballers and they made a change.

And nearly towards the end of the time, Sabah's team scored one last goal and made sure they defended their goalpost so the opposite team won't be able to make any goal anymore. And they did just that. 

Sabah won the game 2-1. 

Jasmine and I were screaming our lungs out as we jumped in excitement. 

After the game, we left our seats and head towards the back room to meet the players. Jasmine and I were just following Adrian and Cavin.

We waited for a little while before the players were back in their back rooms. Adrian, Cavin, Jasmine and I were waiting in another back room. It's more like a VIP room. We were with the manager of the team. 

We - Shangri-La Corporation kinda come to a decision where we wanted to sponsor the team for more training, more advance equipment as well as an upgrade to the football stadium. 

Now, the stadium can only fit around 35,000 fans. We're thinking to upgrade them to over 50,000 fans. We've contacted some people who would want to work with us for the stadium and we want to deliver the news to the football players too. 

While I was talking to the team manager, the players entered the room while greeting us all. I smiled and greeted them back. 

"Sunny, right?" they asked. 

"Exactly," I grinned and waved to them. 

"Yes, she's my sister. That sister," Adrian said. 

"The artist," Cavin added. 

"You look prettier in person," one of the players said. 

I laughed and chuckled, "Thank you." 

"Were you guys in the crowds?" they asked us. 

"Yeah. We were there with the other fans. These two were the ones who screamed the loudest," Cavin told them. I hid my head on Jasmine's shoulder as the players laughed. 

"Both has husbands but seems like football players are still their favorites," Adrian muttered. 

The players laughed loudly. 

We talked for a few minutes before taking some photos as memories. 

Well, we delivered the news about upgrading the stadium and they were beyond happy. 

I mean - I was happy too but them? They are excited even. They can't wait to see the new stadium and hope the same. More advanced equipments. New and functional ones. 

Well, that's why we are here. 

To help.