BONUS : [2035] University Convocation

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

"Good morning, honey

"Good morning, honey."

"Good morning. You're looking gorgeous," Hassanal complimented her. 

Sunny grinned, "Well, I had to dress up. How are you?"

"I am doing fine. Are you heading to the university already?" he asked her.

"Yes. I am. There's a little bit of traffic. I expected that already. Where are you going?" Sunny asked after noticing that Hassanal was also in a car. 

"Mom is here. We're going out to eat," Hassanal said before showing their mom.

"Hi, Sunny," the former queen of Pahang waved and smiled at her daughter-in-law.

"Hi, Mommy. How are you?" Sunny chuckled while waving back.

"I'm doing fine. You look so beautiful. How are you?" Sunny was asked. 

"I'm doing fine too, mommy. It's so nice to have breakfast outside. You guys have a great time," Sunny said. 

"We will. When you come back here, let's go for breakfast together, too," the former queen said. Sunny chuckled and nodded. 

"You're coming back tomorrow, right?" Hassanal questioned. 

"Yes, tomorrow," Sunny replied. 

"We have a dinner date tomorrow, remember?" he said.

Sunny laughed, "I remembered. I'll be back home by lunch, okay? Are you gonna be at home at lunch?" 

"I won't. I'll be at the office. But I'll meet you at dinner, okay?" he said. 

"Fine. Alright. I'm approaching the hall. You take care," Sunny said.

"You too. I love you," he said. 

"I love you too."

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

After a speech from one of the highest board members of the university, Sunny, as the co-chancellor of the university, was invited to give a speech, too.