SUNNY's Savage Respond to A Sexist During Talk Show

SUNNY's Savage Respond to A Sexist During Talk ShowSeptember 19, 2026

September 19, 2026. Written by Jung Hye-ri.

"There is something more dangerous in this world more than a humiliated man. A nasty woman."

On September 18, SUNNY held her first talk show which was held publicly for people to attend via buying tickets online. It was held at Sabah International Convention Centre's ballroom.

Reportedly, over 4,000 people attended the talk show and most of them were college and university students who are going through their semesters. SUNNY did mention in her Instagram story that her talk show will mostly focus on building career and going through hard times.

The show went smooth from the very beginning to midway. That was when a man barged into the ballroom went straight towards SUNNY who was seated on the stage, giving her advice regarding a topic.

The man shouted that SUNNY shouldn't be giving advice to the students because she herself isn't capable and not qualified to give advice. SUNNY did not move an inch but looked the man in his eyes.

The man had a lot to say but the one that made SUNNY talk was this.

"Women can't lead! Women can't win! They will always be outsmarted and outmuscled!"

SUNNY stood up from her seat and smiled to the man, calmly walking nearer to the man, not fearing anything. And she answered the man.

"There is something more dangerous in this world more than a humiliated man. A nasty woman. Imagine you saying that to your mom and your grandmother and your woman ancestors. They might be ashamed to have you in their family. I know I'm not a perfect woman. But I am sure, I am better than a lot of man out there who are desperate to be leaders. Who doesn't have anything to be a leader but their desperation for money and power."

Well said, queen.