[2027] Taken As Hostage Pt. Two

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

tw // violence & blood 

"I won't be able to fly us back to Incheon, sir. I'm sorry," the pilot said. 

"What did you just say?" M replied. 

"My license won't allow me to make that decision. It is all up to the tower signal," the pilot replied. 

I jumped in, surprised and shocked when M shot the pilot in his leg. I was about to attack M but realized that my hands were tied with cable ties. 

"Now you," M pointed his gun to the copilot. "Does your license allow you to make decisions?"

The co-pilot looked scared and immediately said yes. 

"Good. Fly us back to South Korea immediately."

"You just put another few years into your prison time, M," I said to him as I stared at the pilot who was screaming in pain after his calves were shoot. 

"The best thing is, I don't care," he said as he dragged me back to the economy class seat. 

The passengers looked scared. Probably before the gunshot and the scream of a person who was just shot at. 

M pushed me into the aisle seat next to a lady in her 30s. 

"Everyone heard the gunshot just now?" M asked the passengers. Most of them remained silent. 

"That is for disobeying me. I do the rules here and you need to follow whatever I tell you to do. Now, who is the leader of the cabin crew right here?" M asked the cabin crew. 

One of the stewardesses raised her hands in fear. 

"Hey, beautiful. Will you stand up? I would like to speak to you," M said and the stewardess immediately stood up and walk up to him before he whispered some things into her ears. 

She then called her other cabin crews and seems like they went back to their stations at the back and front of the aeroplane. When they returned, they came with a trolley with water and snacks. I got only water. 

I hid my arms to my left as I pressed a few more buttons on my smartwatch, trying to communicate with the secret service agencies. 

Unfortunately for me, I was caught. 

One of the men grabbed my hand before ripping the watch off.