BONUS : [2036] Exclusive Interview with The Royal Couple

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

As the royal couple entered the room where the interview would be held, everyone was in awe at the aura the couple was already spreading

"Good morning, Your Highnesses," the staff greeted the couple.

"Good morning," Sunny and Tengku Hassanal greeted them with wide smiles.

"We're starting off with a perfect vibe this morning," said the director of the interview.

Sunny smiled, "Yes. Tengku Hassanal and I had to ensure that we arrived in this place in a very good mood, not to ruin the interview."

"That's really nice of the two of you," the producers commented.

The couple just grinned while holding hands.

"Anyways, can I brief the two of you about what you will ask later on and how the flow will be?" The producer asked the royal couple.

"Of course," said Sunny.

"Please, take a seat and be comfortable. I'll have the staff bring you some refreshments," the director said, looking at some of the staff and signalling them.

"You didn't have to," Tengku Hassanal chuckled.

"Oh, it's a must because this is an exclusive interview. We've prepared many things and are looking forward to this interview," said the director.

"Well, we are also looking forward to this interview," Sunny chuckled.

"Amazing. Alright. Let me brief you about the matter we will discuss, interviewing the two of you. I was told that the first draft of questions and topics had been sent to you earlier, and you filtered and cancelled some questions you are uncomfortable discussing," the director said.

Sunny and Tengku Hassanal nodded.

"However, there are some questions that I personally feel a little personal to ask you, but you didn't cross it out. I would like to ask the two of you to recheck the questions and topics in case you missed them by accident," the director continued.

"Sure."

"Alright. Here are two sets of clipped papers. Is 10 minutes enough to review these? Or do you need more time?" The director questioned.

"10 minutes is fine," the couple agreed.

"Great. I'll leave you two first. I'll return in a few minutes," the director said, getting up from his seat and walking away.

Sunny and Tengku Hassanal then went through the questions one by one, making sure they were the ones they wanted to answer, elaborate on, explain, and talk about. Because the director had told them earlier that, if possible, there wouldn't be a cutting clip of the interview.