NCT Mark Posts Photos from Small Wedding Celebration 3 Years Ago

NCT Mark Posts Photos from Small Wedding Celebration 3 Years AgoApril 23rd, 2028

April 23rd, 2028. Written by Jung Hye-ri.

"NEOs got my back."

Above was NCT Mark's caption to his post of photos from a small wedding celebration of his and SUNNY, 3 years ago. A photo of all the members of NCT, himself and SUNNY in a restaurant.

The photos showed happy faces of the members and the couple. Even though they didn't hold a wedding reception, the couple did celebrate their marriage with closest friends.

Mark said in his caption that they couldn't celebrate largely but celebrating with their closest friends that time was all that matters. He also sends his gratitude towards his members who have been good friends and good brothers to him.

"These are the people who got my back every second, no matter the situation. Without my NCT brothers, I won't be here today. Thank you so much, NCT."

This wasn't the only thing he said in his caption. Mark literally wrote a whole letter in his caption, thanking the members of NCT for being by his side whenever he needed support. Some fans even felt that Mark was going to leave NCT with his caption and the photo.

Well, we aren't sure about that though. Let us all just hope for the best. Name another idol who loves his members more than Mark. He's one of the best friend anyone can have.