[2033] A Lifetime Commitment

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

"Come on, Adam! You can do it!" Sunny cheered for Adam. 

Tengku Hassanal, who was seated next to Sunny, chuckled in response. Adam was on the field, playing football together with her teammates. 

Seeing Adam leading the team with the ball, Sunny stood up and cheered for Adam with all her lungs. And when Adam scores a goal, Sunny gasps and cheers while jumping up and down. 

"Good job, Adam! Good job!" Sunny shouted to Adam. 

Adam took a glance towards Sunny and waved to Sunny. She waved back while smiling. 

Sunny sat back and exhaled. 

"It's like you're screaming at the World Cup," Tengku Hassanal said. 

She snorted and looked at him, "Are you being serious right now?"

He shrugged and looked back at the field. 

Without realizing it, ladies and gentlemen, time passed swiftly. We don't even realize them. Like, Sunny is already 31 years old, while Adam is already eight. 

It has been four years since Sunny's divorce, and Sunny gets happier every day. She's living the life she dreamt. She's happy with the life she has. She is surrounded by the right people and at the right time. Nothing feels better than this. 

No, she hasn't gotten married to the prince yet. However, the wedding is in this year. Last year felt too fast. So, the couple decided to bring it forward. 

Sunny officially changed her religion, and she also has a Muslim name. Suggestion from Tengku Hassanal and both her family sides, she picked the name Aylana Merideth James. She kept her middle name as well as her father's name. 

Everyone loved her new name. But still, a lot call her Sunny instead of Aylana because it's already a habit to call her Sunny. But on her identification card, she's Aylana. 

For a year, Sunny attended the royalty class. She has to learn how to adapt to the royal family. Because she is to be wedded to the future king of Pahang, a state in Malaysia, being a role model to the citizens of Malaysia is a must. 

Of course, Sunny finds it troublesome, and her laziness and annoying side come occasionally. But she has to learn to accept her new lifestyle after marrying the prince. 

It has also been decided by the Sultan and queen of Pahang, parents of Tengku Hassanal, that they will be stepping down from their throne to give ways to both Tengku Hassanal and Aylana to ascend on the throne. 

A coronation day will be held a week after the couple's wedding. Both Tengku Hassanal and Aylana will be the king and queen of Pahang. 

It's going to be a huge celebration. So, that's why Sunny needs to catch up with things. All the etiquette. Sunny was born as a commoner. Not as a royal family member. But even so, Sunny had learned a lot of formal etiquettes since her family is also considered high-class.