BONUS : [2040] Back to The Music Industry

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

A tap on the shoulder made Sunny turn to her back. 

"Hi...?" 

Sunny laughed, "It's been so long."

RM and J-Hope laughed along before they shook hands, greeting each other since it's been more than 5 years since they've met each other. 

"You look so different," RM commented as he sat before Sunny. 

Sunny laughed at the comment before grinning. 

"How different?" Sunny asked him. 

"You don't age at all, honestly," J-Hope commented, sitting beside RM. 

Sunny laughed. 

"How is that a different then?" she asked. 

"All of us looked aged a lot. But you? You stayed the same!" RM exclaimed. 

Sunny laughed. 

RM and J-Hope ordered their drinks and food before they continued chatting. 

"I'm really happy that you guys are vacationing here in Kota Kinabalu," Sunny said, sipping her fresh orange juice. 

"Well, everyone loves Kota Kinabalu. Who doesn't?" RM replied. 

"So, how's your life? Quite quiet these few months, I observe," J-Hope said. 

Sunny smiled, "Yes. Keeping a lot private these days. But I'm planning something. So, yeah."

"Really?" They asked. 

Sunny nodded, "I'm slowly working on some songs right now."

They raised their eyebrows, "Songs? You mean an album?" 

Sunny nodded, "Yes. A lot of songs are on my to-do list right now. I'm working on it."

"Are you allowed?" J-Hope asked. 

Sunny slowly smiled and looked at the two of them before nodding. 

"You are?" RM asked. 

"Yes. Actually, he didn't hesitate. He didn't think. It was just a yes answer," Sunny told them. 

They raised their eyebrows, "Interesting."

"Well, it's a coincidence that you guys are also here. I'm gonna ask you guys for a favour," she said. 

The two of them laugh, "Sunny. We have not been in a music room for the past what? 3 years?" RM said to her. Sunny chuckled and shook her head. 

"You think me?" Sunny asked them back. 

"But what did you want us to do?" J-Hope asked her. 

"Well..."

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"BARGH!" 

Sunny screamed loudly before covering her mouth in shock. When she saw Tengku Hassanal laughing, she slapped his arms a few times. 

"You were too focused!" he said, walking behind the kitchen counter. 

"I was focused for a good!" Sunny exclaimed while calming herself down. Tengku Hassanal chuckled as he opened the refrigerator. 

"How was meeting RM and J-Hope?" he asked, taking out a cereal box and milk. 

"Seriously? Cereal in the middle of the night?" Sunny questioned. 

He furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged, "It's still food."

Sunny rolled her eyes, "The meeting went fine. And they agreed."

"Good. So, what were you so focused on doing just now?" he asked, approaching Sunny.

"I was writing lyrics for the songs," Sunny exhaled, looking at the papers on the table. Tengku Hassanal approached her while looking at the papers. He then sat next to Sunny. 

"Have you gotten any melodies?" he asked her. 

"No. I'm too lazy to make the melodies right now. Lyrics matter a lot for me right now," Sunny told him. 

Tengku Hassanal nodded. 

"When are you planning to release your album?" he asked. 

"Probably mid-year," Sunny replied. 

"You need to do a concert. You still have a huge fanbase," Tengku Hassanal said. 

Sunny smiled and looked at him, "I'll think about it."

"Oh, no. You're not thinking. I want you to do a concert," he said. 

Sunny laughed, "Don't joke with me."

"I'm serious. I haven't seen you perform for a long time," he told her. 

Sunny looks at him and smiles, "Wanna contribute some ideas for the songs?" 

"How?" he asked. 

Sunny handed him a pen and paper, "Write what you want. Anything. Your feelings or whatever. You can make some. Maybe a situation. Just write. I'll convert them into a song."

He laughed softly while taking the pen and paper. 

"I'm a songwriter. You just didn't know," Tengku Hassanal said. 

Sunny burst into laughter, "Sure."

Sunny and Tengku Hassanal sat in the kitchen for a very long time. Both were having fun writing songs and talking with each other. It's something they haven't done for a long time. 

Having deep talk while writing songs. Well, writing songs is something new. But having a deep talk, it's the first time they felt back to normal. They even made waffle to eat while they're writing lyrics for Sunny's songs. 

It's just something meaningful. Even though it's nothing that anyone else looks as romantic, the two of them connect while doing this.