[2031] Back At It

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

[end of the year]

"Sunny!" 

Sunny turned towards the voice and waved to RM. She walked towards him before the two of them hugged each other briefly. 

"How have you been?" he asked. 

"I'm great. Really great. How about you?" she asked. 

"I'm amazed. I'm good and I'm glad you're here," he said. 

Sunny responded with a chuckle, "Glad to be here too."

"Alright come on. My manager is outside, waiting at the entrance. Let's go to HYBE," he said. 

The two of them walked towards the main entrance of the mall. They decided to meet up at COEX mall since both of them wanted to buy something before working together. 

When they entered the van, Sunny was surprised to see J-Hope and Jungkook were in there as well. 

"Hello," they grinned widely. 

"Guys! What are you doing here?" Sunny asked as she took a seat. 

"Well, we were shopping too. But since Namjoon waited for you inside, we waited here," Jungkook said. Sunny laughed and shook her head. 

"How have you been?" J-Hope asked. 

"Very well. You two?" Sunny asked while taking off her sling bag. 

"Great! I'm even more excited to see you here," Jungkook said. 

Sunny chuckled, "Maybe we can eat together." 

"Well, we don't have many schedules. Probably can squeeze in a time?" J-Hope looked at RM. 

"That can be taken into consideration," RM replied and Sunny chuckled. 

"Where's Hyun-woo?" Jungkook asked. 

"With his father. They went back to their hometown to meet the grandparents," Sunny replied. 

"I'm glad you found someone else already," RM said. 

Sunny snorted and shook her head. 

"A prince. An heir prince," J-Hope said with a teasing tone. 

"How did you guys know?" Sunny asked. 

"The internet?" Jungkook said. 

Sunny grinned, "Yeah. We're getting married soon." 

"What?!" The three of them questioned. 

"Yeah. We are. He proposed to me during a gala night at the palace. And I accepted it. I just think that I need some more time to get myself ready to blend into the royalty," Sunny said. 

"What will happen to your business? Will you not be making music anymore?" J-Hope asked. 

"I'm so happy for you. I hope you will be happier after this," RM said.  

"Thanks. My business will be my business. No, I will still be making music. My fiance broke the law for me," I said and smiled thinly. 

"Wow, to that extend for the woman he loves," J-Hope said. 

"My fiance said it will be alright for me to continue making music. Just under a different name. Not Sunny anymore," Sunny told them. 

"Have you thought of a name then?" they asked. 

Sunny chuckled and shook her head, "No. Please, enlighten me with names that might suit me." 

"That's one of the hardest things to think of," Jungkook said. 

"Exactly," Sunny replied and exhaled. 

"What about royal life? How about that? Have you learned a lot?" 

Sunny sighed and chuckled awkwardly, "It's very hard to blend in since I'm a commoner. Lucky for me, my fiance's mother and sisters are really helpful and supportive." 

"Have you met his family members? Other than his parents and siblings?" RM asked. 

Sunny hissed and nodded, "They definitely don't like me." 

The three of them looked dumbfounded, "Why?"

"One of them said because I was not a virgin. Another said I was a widow. Another said that I'm like a whore. Going from one man to another. Chasing money and everything," She told them. 

"Wow. Definitely did not expect that," Jungkook said softly. 

"Does your fiance know about this?" J-Hope asked. 

"Nah, they said that to me when I was alone. Far from my fiance. It was during a gala night too. A dinner. I was simply walking away from my fiance to take some air. Some approached me and started verbally attacking me," Sunny said. 

"Girl, if this thing continues, you need to speak up. After all, you're going to marry the prince. The heir to the throne. You can't let this go," RM said. 

"I know."

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

After the recording, RM and I decided to have lunch together at the HYBE cafeteria. There are some changes made to the interior of HYBE. Only some though. 

"Have you heard about your team?" RM asked as we were walking towards the cafeteria. 

"No, I've never heard of them anymore. I just keep Bang Si-hyuk's number. No one else," I said to him. 

"All of them were dismissed to different departments. Your manager was moved to the US to manage the company there. Your team have separated to their own ways," RM said. 

I nodded and smiled thinly, "Good for them."

"A few things did change after you left. You left abruptly though. Very abruptly. A lot of people couldn't process your termination of contract since you just came back," he said. 

I exhaled, "I can't process it either actually." 

"Some more when you were found out to have cancer and then your sudden divorce since you and your ex-husband was the role model. You two were inseparable and the couple that everyone looked up to and wished the best for," RM said. 

I smiled blandly. 

"Your museum, your part, has been taken down. I think you can ask Bang Si-hyuk to post all your belongings, your trophies and your certificates back to Malaysia if you want. Because it's all on you. Yours. You should bring it back home," RM told me. 

"I will bring it back home,"  I smiled. 

Upon entering the cafeteria, a lot of people were staring and whispering while glancing at me. Some greeted me and waved to me. I just smile and bowed. 

"What do you want to eat? It's on me," RM said as we stood in front of the ordering counter. 

"You serious?" I asked him and chuckled. 

"Yes, young lady. It's on me. You can order what you want. All on me," he said. 

"Okay, sir."