[2027] Signing Exclusive Contracts With HYBE Label

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"Therefore, Sunny Merideth has signed an exclusive contract with HYBE Label. After a deep long conversation with Sunny, we have decided for her good that she will return to the entertainment industry. Sunny had also signed a contract with a few other agencies as a songwriter, producer, and choreographer. Sunny wants to tell her fans that she will return very soon and has many things to show her fans. She wishes to meet her fans soon. Please stay tuned for more updates on Sunny. Thank you."

The company's official letter has always been nerve-wracking. However, today, fans are rejoicing, especially Sunny's fans. They are overjoyed to know that Sunny will be returning to the entertainment industry.

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"I'm glad you decided to return here, "Bang Si-hyuk said.

I smiled, "Of course. I couldn't move on."

"You can if you tried to," he continued as we walked down the corridor.

I chuckled.

Bang Si-hyuk laughed, "Just admit that you didn't even try to move on because you know you're coming back here."

I shrugged and grinned, "Performing and entertaining has been my job since I was young."

"But your first job wasn't a performer," said Bang Si-hyuk.

I smiled thinly.

"What happened when you tell them you got pregnant?" he asked.

"I didn't tell them. I quit. I send my resignation letter straight away," I answered.

"Are they still on your tail?" Bang Si-hyuk questioned again before pressing the down button on the elevator. I sighed and shook my head lightly.

"Since when did they stop following me?" I asked him back before we entered the elevator together. There were a few staff in there. I just smile and bow lightly before standing next to Bang Si-hyuk.

We went down to the company's cafeteria, and more employees were there. Some trainees and even some junior artists debuted under HYBE too.

I followed Bang Si-hyuk because he said he had already reserved a private room for us and a few other friends in the business industry. It's a business relationship. If it isn't business, there'll be no private room.

To my surprise, the CEO of YG, JYP, CUBE, SM, RBW and a few more were in the room. They were already waiting for us, and I was caught off guard as soon as I entered.

"I didn't know a lot was joining us for lunch today," I said before a chuckle.

"It's a celebration that you've returned," said the CEO of YG.

I smiled and nodded, "Good to be back."

"Take a seat, Sunny. You'll be the chair of our meeting today," said Bang Si-hyuk.

Ah, these assholes...

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

I walked out of the building and looked at the sky. Looks like it's going to rain in a little while. I continued walking on the pavement and noticed many people were looking at me. I just smiled at them, and some waved to them.

I reached the main entrance of the HYBE Museum and walked down the stairs. I had already bought the ticket online. So, I just must scan the barcode at the entrance.

After scanning my barcode, the employee allowed me to enter the museum.

It's been about 2 years. A little more. They renovated the museum to be bigger and more stuff is placed inside it.

I head towards the area that shows more of my stuff. My outfit during my concerts and music videos. My microphones. Custom-made microphones. Red carpet dresses. GRAMMY's dress.

The original lyric paper that I wrote onto.

I chuckled, seeing even that paper was shown. I stared at the tall transparent glass casing. All my trophies are placed inside the casing.

"Such a great achievement you've achieved just less in 7 years in the industry."

I look in front of me, and I can see a man's figure through the glass casing. Even without looking at the voice owner, I already knew who he was. Just by his figure.

"None of this was in my planning," I said.

"No one said it was," he replied.

"Always. Always sarcastic."

"It's not me if I'm not sarcastic," he replied.

"Stop spying on me, will you?" I said before turning to look at him.

He looked at me and gave me a small cynical smile.

"I swear I'll kill you if you ever show yourself in front of me again," I said to him with a stern voice.

He shrugged lightly, "Honey, I don't take orders from you. I take orders from the higher-ups. I told you this before. You gotta live with it because you signed up for this."

"Don't give me this attitude. You were once under me. Darrell, you know espionage isn't what we do," I told him.

"As I said before, I don't take orders from you. Not anymore," he said.

I bite my inner cheeks and squeeze my fist.

I sighed loudly and asked him.

"What do you all want?"

"You."