[2028] The Best Advice You Could Ever Get

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

"Good morning, everyone!" 

"Today, Mark and I are going to old folk's home." 

"We're going to donate all the flowers we have from the wedding," Mark said. 

"Yes. But it's gonna be quite memorable because we're going to ask the elderlies for marriage advice upon giving them a bouquet of flowers," I said. 

"We thought it would be really memorable and nice to donate all the real flowers to someone who would really appreciate flowers and get marriage advice since we just got married 2 days ago," I continued. 

"So, let's see if we can get some of the best marriage advice." 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"What is your advice for us as a couple?" 

The old man chuckled, "You two are already happy as you are." 

"Oh, you wouldn't know, sir," I said with a thin smile. 

"Be forgiving," he said to me. 

"Be forgiving with each other," he added. 

"Your ego might be high as Mount Everest. But that ego will be the reason for a divorce if you let it control you for a very long time," he told me. 

I nodded, "Understand." 

"Also, never go to bed, feeling mad with your partner. Solve your problems before bed. Make sure that when you go to bed, you feel calm with your husband. You can hug him to sleep." 

I smiled and nodded, "Thank you, sir." 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"Do you have advice for me, ma'am? For a couple in marriage?" 

"Sunny, being in a relationship, is when you two can act like lovers and best friends. It's when you have more playful moments than serious moments. It's when you can joke around, have unexpected hugs, and random kisses." 

"It's when you two give each other that specific stare and just smile. It's when you'd rather chill inside to watch movies, eat junk food, and cuddle than go out all the time." 

"It's when you can completely act yourself and they can still love you for who you are." 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"I don't have any advice for you but this is a reality I'm telling you based on experience."

"Every relationship will get "boring" after you've been together for years. Love isn't a feeling. It's a commitment to love every day, physically and emotionally. It's difficult."

"It's not always laughing, smiling, and fun. People tend to quit when it stops being fun and they go look for someone else, because"the spark is gone". No, that's not how it works." 

"If you want somebody to never give up on you, and love you unconditionally then do the same. Be the change." 

"This isn't Hollywood, this isn't the movies. That is not real. Love someone you don't want to. When they aren't the easiest to deal with. They there are hard to love. That's the realist thing there is." 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"No matter how mad you are at your partner, you do not go and seek someone else's attention. You sit your ass there and make it right because that's your person." 

"If you can easily go to someone else, you do not love the person you are with." 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"Some relationships simply serve as lessons."

"Not everyone knows how to offer support."

"Actions speak louder than words."

"Your life can be improved by leaving some relationships."

"Words can wound." 

"Cheating and lying are not "mistakes"."

"Jealousy isn't a marker of love." 

"People treat you how you let them treat you." 

"Those you love may hide their pain."

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"Do not mind reading." 

"Communication is what keeps relationships healthy, strong and long. Your partner cannot read your mind, and therefore you will have to thoroughly explain things to them on a daily basis."

"Do not play hot potato with your feelings."

"You can't throw your feelings at someone else and make them take responsibility. You must own your emotions." 

"Do not aim to win." 

"If you win a fight, then the relationship loses. And believes us, nobody wins if the relationship doesn't win."

"Do not bottle up feelings." 

"Don't bottle up your feelings. Let go of your fear of being "that girl". Nags are called nags because they aren't nice about communicating their feelings-not because they share them." 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"Let your love be stronger than your hate or anger." 

"Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better to bend a little than to break." 

"Believe the best rather than the worst."

"People have a way of living up or down to your opinion of them." 

"Remember that true friendship is the basis for any lasting relationship. The person you choose to marry is deserving of the courtesies and kindnesses you bestow on your friends." 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire." 

"If you have to criticize, do it lovingly."

"It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is usually the one who does the most talking." 

"Never bring up mistakes from the past." 

"Neglect the whole world rather than each other." 

"At least once a day, say a kind word or pay a compliment to your partner."

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

The advice given is both bitter and sweet. But still, it's memorable.