[2030] Golden Anniversary of Shangri-La

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

When Sunny stepped out of the car with Adam, all the cameras were taking her photos and video

When Sunny stepped out of the car with Adam, all the cameras were taking her photos and video. Sunny smiles as she walks into the building with Adrian and Cavin. 

As she entered the outside of the ballroom, a lot of people greeted her. Sunny smiled and greeted them. Sunny, Adrian, Cavin and Adam were escorted to the VIP lounge, where their family was waiting. 

When they entered the lounge, Adam ran straight towards Christine. Sunny smiled, seeing Adam hugging his grandmother. 

"Miss Sunny, Tengku Hassanal is on his way. Ten minutes out," Sunny's PA said. 

"Alright. We should get ready inside. I'll be out here. Adrian and Cavin will follow me. Mom, grandma, grandpa and Adam, wait inside," Sunny said. 

"I will inform everyone to enter the ballroom," Sunny's PA said. 

Sunny nodded and looked at Adrian and Cavin, "Let's go." 

They part to their ways. Sunny went to the main entrance. 

The primary guest for today is Tengku Hassanal. Sunny invited him from Pahang state to be with the company for the anniversary. 50th anniversary of the company. 

"Do I look good?" Sunny asked Cavin. 

"Why? Making sure you look good in front of Hassanal?" Cavin smirked. 

Sunny looked at Cavin with a severe look on her face. 

"I'm joking! Yeah, you look nice," he said. 

Sunny nodded, looking back and forth around the open area outside the ballroom. People are quickly entering the ballroom. After a few minutes of waiting, a police siren was heard approaching the ballroom entrance. Sunny, Adrian and Cavin stood near the building entrance. 

Sunny smiles upon seeing the prince stepping out of the royal transport and shaking hands with the board of directors who welcomed him at the end of the red carpet. 

When Hassanal saw Sunny, he smiled. Wide that the camera started taking photos more quickly. Adrian and Cavin greeted the prince first before SUnny. Sunny bowed and greeted him with a 'long time no see'. 

"Please, come inside," Sunny said smilingly, and they entered the building. 

"How have you been?" Adrian asked Hassanal. 

"Busy," the prince replied shortly. 

"Do know this is not a grand dinner like you expect," Cavin said. 

The prince laughed, "Why do you think I wear a black suit instead of a royal one?" 

"Let me guess, Sunny told you to dress moderately," Cavin said.