[2025] Official Schedule As Sunny, A Woman With IQ of 198

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"How does it look now?" 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"How does it look now?" 

I grinned, "It's perfect. Love this new hairstyle." 

The hairstylist smiled, "I'm glad you like it." She said as she pulled over the tray where she kept all her tools to style my hair.

"This is done, right?" I asked her. 

"Yup, done." 

I nodded and smiled. She took off the apron around my body, and I slowly stood up. 

"You look lovely with this short hair," she said. 

"Thank you," I chuckled as I walked towards the counter to pay for the hair wash and haircut. 

"How much will everything cost? Including the ones for my Yu-jin?" I asked the cashier. 

"There's no need to pay!" The hairstylist, a.k.a; the owner of the salon, said. 

I raised my eyebrows, "How could I not pay? It's for the two of us. I should pay even more than usual. Don't worry. I'll pay. Plus, I like how you style both of our hair." 

The owner shook her head, "No worries. It's free. Come back again, and I'll let you pay next time, okay?"

I hissed, "I feel bad now." 

She laughed and shook her head, "There's no need to feel bad. You're our icon. I'll let it free for you and your manager today. Come back another time, and then I'll let you pay." 

I turned to Yu-jin, who shrugged small, also looking guilty. I turned back to the owner and nodded, "Okay. But, sure. Photos and autograph. I can't just leave. I'll make sure people know this salon of yours." 

"That would be better than you paying us," the owner said. 

I chuckled and nodded, "Alright. Let's take some photos, and I'll give you my autograph. You can hang those photos around, and I"ll make sure you'll have endless customers." 

❪ S2 ❫ 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝖾'𝗌 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗍.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें