BONUS : [2037] Leave, Left

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

Adrian removes a medium-sized piece of luggage from the trunk and puts it on the floor. 

"Thank you," Sunny said to him, pulling the luggage near to her. 

"Promise us you'll be fine," Cavin said. 

Sunny gave them a thin smile and nodded, "Was I ever lost?"

"It's not you getting lost that we're worried about," Adrian said, leaning on the car and looking at Sunny. Sunny nodded, understanding what he meant. 

"I promise to check in with you all from time to time. Trust me, I'll be fine. I need space," Sunny said, sighing. 

"Whatever at home, we'll settle it. Everything, okay? You take a break from everything," Cavin said, squeezing Sunny's shoulder. She nodded. 

"Thank you," she said. 

"Can't you just tell us where you're going?" Adrian said. 

"Yeah, for safety. At least if you died-" 

"What the fuck are you talking about, bastard?" Adrian hits Cavin in the head. 

Sunny laughed softly, "Shut up, you two. I won't kill myself. I promise. I'll return when I feel ready to get back to life."

"Let's just give everyone space right now. Even we need it now. I can't process everything. It feels too fast to be like this," Adrian exhaled. 

Sunny nodded, "Agree. You two take a break too."

"We will," Cavin said. 

"Have you asked your husband that you're leaving?" Adrian asked her. 

Sunny nodded, "I've sent him a text. He just left it on read." 

Sunny sighed and looked away, "Never mind him. I don't blame him fully. Maybe we needed a break too. Just let him be. He'll choose in the end."

"I'm sorry you had to go through this," Cavin said before pulling SUnny in a hug. 

"It's okay. I'm used to it," Sunny smiled. 

"Don't say that," Cavin said, looking at Sunny. She just smiled. 

"Really. I'm fine. I feel quite light to leave. Nothing much in my heart anymore," Sunny said. Adrian and Cavin looked at their younger sister. 

Sunny smiled at the two of them, "Take care. Check-in on Adam, Aryan, Alan, and Bunga. Okay? Check-in on them for me from time to time. Take care of Mom and the rest, too. I'll come to visit. I won't tell when, but I will come visit."

"We will. Don't worry about them. I'm sure they will be alright. Just focus on yourself now," Adrian said, rubbing Sunny's back. 

"Thanks. I'll leave now, then," Sunny said.