[2029] Continue With The Treatment

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

"Take deep breaths, Sunny," the nurse said while rubbing Sunny's back

The room was just filled with the nurse comforting her while she throws up in a plastic bag. 

It has been over a month since Sunny left everything she owned behind to focus on treating herself for her cancer. However, the healing process has been really slow.

Sunny took deep breaths before leaning back once more. 

The nurse handed her iced water and she drank it a little. Looking pale and weak. That is Sunny now. Instead of getting better, her condition has worsened and doctors have been gathered for a meeting.

They can't increase the dose of her medication because what Sunny is experiencing right now is the maximum she can do. If they increase the dose again, she can die. 

This time it's just a month. Not a few months yet. If with the dose right now, Sunny has been experiencing a lot of pain and affect, what will happen to her in a few months? Maybe something even worse than what she's experiencing today. 

After some time, one of the doctors suggested a thing. Even though Sunny looked like she was motivated and swore to the doctors that she will never give up on recovering, the doctors know when it's a hard time, it was hard to continue. 

The doctors thought that it would be good if Sunny has other support rather than keeping all her pain to herself. Even though she said she was okay, every patient needs family support to keep going on. 

That's why, the doctors took the risk to break the policy, to contact Adrian. They think that Adrian will be the most suitable one to be contacted about Sunny's condition. 

Of course, Adrian understood totally why Sunny wanted to keep her pain alone. She has been like that since she was small. She matured too quickly. 

She puts everyone in front of her and puts herself behind.