[2028] The Dive Studio

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

tw // depression, suicide, anxiety.

"What have you been up to these days, Sunny? This year has been quite an active year for you. Posting a lot of vlogs on your YouTube, taking care of your baby and so on..."

I chuckled, "Yeah, I've been taking care of my baby. Posting YouTube videos frequently. Like more than once a week. I'm planning to do so tonight too." 

"Oh, wow! Then we'll be waiting," Peniel commented. I laughed. 

"I have also been buying many things for my house," I said. 

"Oh, yeah!"

"I heard that your house is currently at Signiel, right?"

"That's fucking luxurious." 

I laughed, "Well, yeah. I'm living in a penthouse there. My sister, my husband, my son, our two dogs, and two cats. My in-laws come over every weekend to our penthouse too."

"How was the process of purchasing the unit? Penthouse unit," BM asked me. 

"I just contacted the agent on the poster, and then they had everything prepared for me. I paid cash for a unit of a penthouse. My brother was a witness. We paid everything, we signed the contract, we signed the whole thing, and it was done in a week." 

"A week?" Peniel, Ashley and BM asked me with a surprised tone. 

"Yes," I chuckled while nodding. 

"A house especially. I have never heard of a purchase of a house that can be settled in a week," Ashley commented. 

I chuckled. "I didn't expect them to finish the paperwork in a week either. I was expecting a month to five months. But then," I shook my head and shrugged. 

"Have you fully moved in into your penthouse right now?" Peniel asked me. 

I shook my head, "No. Not yet. We haven't moved in fully. Just the essentials right now. The plan is before my birthday next month, and we'll have everything moved in and cleaned up." 

"How many rooms do you have, and how many bathrooms do you have?" BM asked. 

"5 bedrooms and 4 and a half bathrooms. Excluding a room and bathroom for the maids to rest or sleep for the night if they want to," I answered. 

"Do your maids have their rooms?" Ashley asked. 

I nodded, "Yes. It was already fixed for them. The room was really big. Like a normal room. Maybe like this big." I said while looking around the studio, we were in.