[2025] Leaving For Good NIS & FBI

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

"That's what I thought." 

"Are you coming back?" Jeonghan asked me. 

"Depends. I'm gonna go back first though. Need to settle tons of things that I left since 2022," I said while we walked through the corridor.

"Since 2022?" Wonwoo asked me. 

"Was it 2023 or 2022? Well after my dad passed away. I got a break in 2023 but the work didn't actually finish that same year. I need to do some paper works more. And adding to those, this baby will be born around August too," I said. 

"Ah, you're right. You're pregnant," the two of them said. I laughed and nodded. 

"Yeah. And these agencies won't take a pregnant women to work anymore. Well, not for now," I told them. 

"I heard they argued with you when you told them you wanted to resign because you're pregnant," Jeonghan said and I nodded in agreement. 

"Some agents here takes out their ovaries and uterus so they won't get pregnant. They get women to be sterilized. So it makes their work easier. No hormones and no babies," I said.

"Wow," they said. I smiled and nodded, "Don't worry. I haven't heard anything about men getting their dick cut off." 

"What?" Jeonghan and Wonwoo said in surprise and stopped their steps. 

I grinned, "I said I haven't heard anything about it yet." I continued walking towards the entrance and exit of the building. Yu-jin was waiting for me. 

"That will be a nightmare," Wonwoo replied. I laughed. 

"They won't do it. Because if they do it, the directors will do it too," I said while opening the door to the Mercedes-Benz that Yu-jin was driving for me. 

"Still, a nightmare," Jeonghan said. 

I chuckled, "No worries about it. I'll meet you around." 

"See you around," they said. 

I smiled before getting into the car and Yu-jin drove off.

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"Are you joking with us? You're pregnant!?" 

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE REMINDED ALL OF YOU THAT BEING PREGNANT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS AGENCY!" 

"You're really fucked up this time." 

"What the fuck were you thinking!? With no protection!?" 

"Why were you so stupid?" 

"How are we going to do the mission right now that you're pregnant!" 

"What did we say about engaging with the opposite gender?" 

"We should've just sterilized you since the start." 

"I can't believe you. Out of everything, you're the most stupid in this." 

"This is common sense!" 

"Oh, God... What should we do now?"

"Get ready to pack your bags. You're done here." 

After a moment of chaos and riot in the meeting room, the director slammed a file on the table to shut all the other officers up. All of them kept quiet after that.

"All of you are also a piece of shit. Just won't shut up," the director said as he stood up. 

Sunny was standing at the other end of the long table. 

"Things had already happened. Don't blame her anymore. She knows what she is doing. At least she's telling us about this and wants to quit. That means she's keeping the baby and we have no right to tell her otherwise." 

"Sunny, pack your bags. From now on, you'll just work from home like how you used to before. Solve cases at home. After you're done with your personal matters, then come back to be an active agent. If you're not done yet, don't come back. I'll welcome you whenever you are ready to come back." 

Sunny bowed, "Thank you." 

"You can leave now," the director said to her. 

"Thank you," Sunny said before walking out of the meeting room. 

Sunny let out a deep sigh as she exits the meeting room. She walks to her working space. 

Her things have been packed earlier on because she knows she's going to quit anyways after telling the director and officers about her pregnancy. 

On her way out, she stopped by the director's office. He was in his office already. 

Sunny entered the office and she stands in front of the director's desk. He looked at her before taking a file that is hardcover and slapping it on Sunny face again and again. 

He stopped until blood dripped down her face. Sunny did not react much. She just blink every time she was slapped. She knew this was coming for her. 

"Did you get pregnant on purpose?" he asked her. 

"No, sir," Sunny replied, still putting on her expressionless face. 

"You took out your tracker. You found it. How?" he asked her once more as he slam the file on his desk. A part of the file's cover had Sunny's blood on it. 

"I found it on accident," Sunny answered. 

"Bullshit," he said before turning away from Sunny. 

"Tell me!" He shouted while grabbing Sunny's neck but she didn't budge. 

"I found it on accident, sir. No one said anything to me about it. I found it myself," she said. 

"Tell me, Sunny! TELL ME!" he pushed SUnny to a wall, choking her. 

Sunny got into her defense mode before she pushed him away and punched him in the face and kicked him in his chest. His bodyguards outside his office immediately came in. 

Guns pointed at Sunny. 

Sunny walked away from the director. 

"Please, don't do this to me. I am telling you the truth. No one told me about it. And please, don't find any more. I'm done with all of this," Sunny said. 

"You can't run away from us, Sunny!" 

"I can. You are the one who can't run away from me. All your secrets are with me. All the agency's secrets are with me. If you try to disturb, I won't hesitate to tell the world about everything," Sunny warned him. 

"Are you threatening me, Sunny?" he chuckled. 

"No. It's a warning." 

"It's a threat. You're a threat to us now, Sunny," he said. 

Sunny looked at him, "You need me. So, if you want me to help you, follow my way. I'm the only want that needs this special treatment. For now, I don't want you and your agents to follow me around. I hate it with passion when I feel I'm being stalked." 

"I'm done with these agencies right now. I quit. Forever." 

"You can't quit!" 

"You're still with us!" 

"I don't care," Sunny replied as she walks out.