BONUS : [2036] Kembara Kenali Borneo Plan

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

For brunch, Tengku Hassanal and Sunny had brunch together with their siblings. After brunch, they headed home and went for a long nap together.

After around 2 hours of nap, Sunny woke when Tengku Hassanal received a phone call.

"Alright. Thank you for the information. I'll tell my wife about it," he said. Sunny stretched her body and then turned to Tengku Hassanal's side.

"Alright. Thank you. Bye-bye," he said before ending the call.

Tengku Hassanal then put his phone back on the nightstand and laid back on the bed.

"Who's that?" Sunny asked with a hoarse voice.

"You're awake," Tengku Hassanal turned to her and put his arms under her neck before kissing her forehead.

"I had enough sleep," said Sunny, scooting nearer to Tengku Hassanal.

"That's the secretary. I haven't told you about a trip I've planned for us. For 2 weeks in Sabah," he said to her.

"2 weeks in Sabah?" Sunny asked, looking at him.

"Yup," he smiled and looked back at her.

"Why 2 weeks? What are we going to do for that 2 weeks?" Sunny asked him.

"Well, I talked to Abah (Dad) about doing again the Kembara Kenali Borneo. You remember our family went to both Sabah and Sarawak. Drive and go around Borneo?" Tengku Hassanal said.

"Of course, I remembered. You guys became super famous, and there were a lot of highlighted moments during your trip to Borneo," said Sunny.

Tengku Hassanal nodded and smiled.

"We're doing that? You're joking," Sunny chuckled and shook her head.

"We are. We are definitely doing that again in another 2 months," said Tengku Hassanal.

"Are you for real?" Sunny asked him, looking at him in a shocked expression.

"I'm for real. No joking. A hundred per cent real," he answered.

Sunny got up from bed and looked at him, "Do you know how much I've been wanting to do that again?"

Tengku Hassanal smiled, "I know. You love those people. Even the people you don't know. Well, a lot of us are going to Sabah this time, and we'll take our sweet time."

"Only Sabah?" Sunny asked him, and he nodded.

"Only Sabah," he said.

"Are we driving?" Sunny asked him.

"Obviously, yeah. We need to experience what the people are experiencing," Tengku Hassanal said.

Sunny grinned widely before hugging Tengku Hassanal, who was still lying on the bed. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her.

"This is a dream for me to do this with you, okay? And I am very excited!" Sunny exclaimed.

Tengku Hassanal just laughed.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" Sunny kept on kissing him around his face until it made him laugh loudly, feeling ticklish from all those short kisses.

Sunny has always been the people's princess. One of the reasons is because she is one with her people. Even though she is not born with royal blood or born as someone important. She was just a businesswoman and an artist.

But after she showed people, she showed the public, the netizens, that she cares about the people in her country more than politicians who were supposed to care for the public; the public favours more on Sunny's side rather than the politicians who are full of corruption.

Well, maybe one thing that gave Sunny advantages was the fact that finance wasn't a problem for Sunny at all. Even if you ask her to do a 100-million-ringgit project, she can pay it in cash.

So, that's why Sunny is truly loved and adored by the people of Sabah.

She's a good role model for young people and even the older generation. She's also very friendly and, of course, generous. She's the dream woman everyone wants to be.

That's who Sunny is. She is very respected in her country. Even politicians bowed in front of her because they knew how big her influence was. Especially after marrying Tengku Hassanal. They have a possible era where they will be King and Queen of Malaysia.

For now, they are the King and Queen of a state, Pahang. Probably in 20 to 30 years, they will be crowned King and Queen of Malaysia.

Well, to make it simple, they are the most well-known and respected couple.

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"We'll start here and then go down. Well, stop from district to district."

"It's gonna be a long journey, but we have a full entourage. Ambulance, firefighters, police, army, you name it. We have a full entourage."

"Since the other prince and princess will also be going along with us, we will provide 3 cars, and that includes the king and queen. The king and queen will be in the same car with 2 bodyguards. The prince and princess will be going in the 2 other cars."

Sunny read through the planning book that they had been given. Currently, they are being briefed about their trip, starting from the tip of Sabah to the very end of their journey.

"We will be going on a few stops. To get out of the car and do stretching. And to exchange drivers. Your Majesty, I was informed that you and Your Highness will be exchanging as drivers. So, would you want us to bring the drivers still?"

Tengku Hassanal nodded, "Yes. Sunny and I will be driving. We'll keep exchanging. But I think most of the time, I'll be driving."

Sunny just chuckles.

"But still, bring the drivers just in case I feel too tired during the night drive," said Tengku Hassanal.

"Alright, noted."

"For the second final night, we will be in Kota Kinabalu already. And for that night, Your Majesty and Your Highness will be attending the state dinner at Sabah International Convention Center."

"And for the final night, we'll just be resting or just following your own schedule. We have free time there. So, it's up to you two to decide where we'll be going or what we should be doing."

"I think it's gonna be already a long trip. So, I think we'll be pretty worn out on that final night and day. So, let's rest," Sunny said.

The others agreed.

"I'll take note of that. Thank you."

"When will Ayahanda and Bonda join us?" Tengku Hassanal asked about their parents.

"They will be joining the trip on the 7th day. We'll be somewhere in the middle of the state by then. But we'll be transporting them by helicopter. And they will not be driving."

"Okay. That's a relief that they're not driving," said Tengku Hassanal.

"They've driven too much during the first phase of Kembara Kenali Sabah," said Sunny.

"Yup," Tengku Hassanal replied with a nod.

Sunny exhaled and put down the book after reading through all the detailed planning that had been done. This is definitely gonna be a long trip and an interesting drive for the whole family.