BONUS : [2036] A Change For All

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

Upon arriving at the palace, Sunny exited her car and was met by her bodyguards and personal assistant

Upon arriving at the palace, Sunny exited her car and was met by her bodyguards and personal assistant. They escorted her into the palace building.

"Good morning, Your Majesty," the doorman bowed.

"Good morning," Sunny replied with a smile.

She then entered the palace building and headed towards Tengku Hassanal's office. Before entering his office, Sunny thanked her escorts and told them to leave.

She then knocked on the door thrice before entering the office.

"Hi," Tengku Hassanal smiled.

"Hey," Sunny smiled back.

"I'm sorry for taking your time," Tengku Hassanal apologized before standing up.

"You're not," Sunny chuckled, walking towards him.

"I just have really important things to tell you, ask you, and literally discuss with you because this is a life-changing decision," he told her while holding her hands.

"Honey, you're the leader of the family. And you're wise. I know you will make the right decision for our family," Sunny said, looking at him.

"This is for your own happiness, too, honey," he said.

Sunny looked at him and nodded. 

"Alright. Let's sit down and talk," Sunny pulled him to the couch, and they sat. 

"Now, tell me what this is all about," Sunny asked him. 

"I don't know how to tell you this," Tengku Hassanal started. 

Sunny chuckled, "You proposed to me so casually. That must be one of the hardest things to do, but you did it easily."

Tengku Hassanal looked at her and exhaled, "I want to leave the royal family."

Sunny looked at him with a surprised look. 

"I want you to be happy. I know you're really tied to all these rules. You can't do the things you love anymore. You love performing, and I know how much you're upset that you can't do those anymore. I want to make you happy, Sunny."

"Honey..." Sunny muttered. 

"I've talked to dad and mom. They agreed with this decision and want me to discuss it with you, too. I just want the best for both of us," Tengku Hassanal said. 

Sunny touched his cheeks, "You're going too far... Why did we come here? What's all this about? I'm telling you, I want nothing more than for us to be happy. And I am happy right now. I don't care if I can perform or not."