[2033] Wedding Reception

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

The suite was filled with laughter and chattered as I chatted with my sisters. I mean sisters - I meant including her sisters-in-law. They are all my sisters already. 

"Our brother would never do that. But with you, he gives in," the youngest said. 

I laughed while clapping my hands. 

"Any plans of having more children, Sun?" The oldest sister asked. 

I nodded, "Yes. We'll have one soon. Please pray for us. I'm hoping those cancer therapies before this won't affect my fertilization." 

"Amen. We do hope you two will get a child soon. Don't worry; take your time," they said. 

I smiles. 

"Sayang (Honey)," Tengku Hassanal called. 

I nearly choke hearing Tengku Hassanal call me that. 

There we go, the siblings started to tease again. 

"Ooh, looks like Sunny is still getting used to the darling and lovey-dovey names," Adelia said. 

"You better watch your mouth, sis," I said as I stood up from the couch and turned to Tengku Hassanal. 

"What is it that you want, Tengku Hassanal?" I asked clearly. 

"Ooh," the siblings teased loudly. 

"You're still calling me Tengku Hassanal?" the husband asked. 

"What else? Tuanku? Your Highness?" I asked him. 

"Can't it be a little sweet than that? Darling? Honey? Baby? Or maybe even better, abang," he said and grinned while looking at Sunny. 

Well, for many of Malaysia, maybe the majority of Malaysians, abang refers to an older male, but it's also used to be calling names for husband and wife. It directly translates to 'brother'. 

I whined and rolled my eyes, "No. Not yet, at least." 

"Come on. I would love to hear you say it once," he said while holding my waist. 

"Ugh, can you two stop? We're puking here," said Tengku Hassanal's youngest sister. 

I laughed as I leaned on Tengku Hassanal's shoulder. 

"Then you should get a husband soon," Tengku Hassanal replied before taking my hand and bringing me into the suite. 

Currently, we are at Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur. The reception will be held at the hotel with over a thousand invitees. Of course, Shangri-La is a must. The amount we spent on the wedding reception was unknown.