BONUS : [2036] Kembara Kenali Borneo Pt. 3

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

After 4 days of being outside the city, the whole group drives towards the city. 

Tengku Hassanal and Sunny have been exchanging drivers every now and then. The citizens were surprised Sunny was driving because it was still, "Ladies are ladies. Don't give them a hard job." 

But Sunny enjoyed driving while Tengku Hassanal was beside her. There was nothing wrong with Sunny driving and Tengku Hassanal just sitting down. 

They have just arrived in the city and are heading towards the college. A technical college just right outside the city. It's more like an industrial place. At the end of the city. They are heading there to surprise the students and staff. 

Sunny's cousin, who is studying there, requested Sunny to stop by her college because they desperately need financial support. Sunny just said yes because why not?

So, the students, staff, and the college's chairman/director/board directors thought the royals would only pass the college. But no. They go inside the college, get parked, and get their transport. 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"Hi, everyone!" 

Sunny greeted the students and staff when she and their entourage exited their cars.

"Wanna go look at the canteen?" Sunny asked Tengku Hassanal. 

"After you," Tengku Hassanal replied. 

While walking to the canteen, Sunny, Tengku Hassanal, and their siblings met with the students and staff. Shaking hands, taking photos, and giving autographs. 

"Where's Bella, though?" Tengku Hassanal asked Sunny. 

Sunny chuckled, "You think she wanna reveal herself as our family member? She doesn't like to be popular, remember?" 

Tengku Hassanal laughed in response. 

As they reached the canteen, Sunny looked around, and she could understand why Bella said they needed financial support. There is a lot to do for the student's welfare. 

"A lot to do," Tengku Hassanal said, looking around. 

"Yes." Sunny nodded, agreeing. 

They walked to one of the vendors and were greeted very warmly. 

"How long have you been doing business here?" Sunny asked the vendor. 

"About 8 years, Your Majesty," he replied to Sunny. 

"How's business?" Sunny asked. 

"So-so. Sometimes good, sometimes not," he answered. 

"I see that you sell a lot of food here too. Buffet style," Tengku Hassanal said.