K-Celeb That Has Received Invitation Cards to SUNNY & Mark's Wedding

K-Celeb That Has Received Invitation Cards to SUNNY & Mark's WeddingMay 16th, 2028

May 16th, 2028. Written by Jung Hye-ri.

"This wedding will be grand." 

A few Korean celebrities have posted online about them receiving the wedding invitation to SUNNY and Mark's wedding. Some of them were BTS' J-Hope, BLACKPINK's Jennie, football player Son Heung-min, national MC Yoo Jae-suk, also MC Park Na-rae, and Jun Hyun-moon.

These are some celebrities from Korea who have received an invitation and posted a photo of the invitation online which blew up a lot of the fans. 

J-Hope uploaded a photo of the wedding invitation along with a caption, "This wedding is a must-attend wedding. Congratulations to my dongsaeng!" 

He also tagged both SUNNY and Mark on his post which later on, SUNNY reposted with a red heart sticker. 

MC Yoo Jae-suk, Park Na-rae, and Jun Hyun-moon also uploaded a photo of the wedding invitation with the caption, feeling proud and excited to be invited to the wedding. Park Na-rae added, "I am already thinking about the outfit I'm going to wear at the wedding." 

It is shown on the wedding invitation that the wedding will be on the 20th of August, from 6 pm till midnight. It is held at the newly built Shangri-La Hotel, in downtown Seoul. 

The hotel has not yet been opened but is scheduled to be open on August 1st. It has been in construction since 2026 and has been partly designed by SUNNY herself as the chairman of the Shangri-La Corporation. 

Fans expressing their excitement and impression upon seeing the wedding invitation. Most of the fans are impressed by the design of the invitation. Going for bright and gold. It's elegant.

We are definitely excited to see which artists are going to be invited next.