Popular Moments

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𖥻 Tangerines for reporters

After Sunny returned to the entertainment industry, she met the reporters and fans waiting for her outside of the HYBE building. She always comes to them with something for them. At one time, she brought tangerines and distributed them to the fans and the reporters. She gained a lot of respect from the reporters.

𖥻 Sunny, Michele Morrone & Jamie Dornan in the same photo 

Just imagine having all your favourite celebs in the same photo. Not enough with that, there were videos and photos of the three of them chatting and laughing together. Not only that, later on, they also posted a photo of the three of them together. The world was shaking at that moment.

𖥻 The most hardworking staff

During a Korean variety show called The Manager, PANDORA, the trio member group with Ningning of AESPA, Yuna of ITZY and Sunny was in their promotional phase. The staff was seen as very busy helping the group. During the promotional period, staff had less than 5 hours of sleep and everyone took turns to sleep because PANDORA had a lot of filming.

𖥻 A slippery stage

Even though it was raining, the organizer of Dream Concert did not stop artists from performing. They still continue to perform. When PANDORA was performing, it was raining, and the stage was very dangerous as it was slippery. At first, they did the choreography. But midway, the three of them decided that they would even die if they slipped on the stage. So, they sing the song while interacting with the fans who attended the concert.

𖥻 You want a sunny Sunny or a cloudy Sunny?

At the same Korean variety show, The Manager, it was the first time that the fans saw Sunny getting mad at the staff. Everyone was quiet, and none dared to make any noise. Sunny's manager explained that Sunny rarely gets mad. She only gets mad when something very serious happens. During that time, the stylist came late, clothes weren't readied, and everything was rushed. Ningning and Yuna also said that they never saw Sunny get THIS mad. 

𖥻 An extra hand 

During an official schedule, Sunny was on an aeroplane, sitting in the economy since it was just a short flight. Sunny sat beside a single mom who brought her 6-month-old baby. The mom had a very hard time quieting her baby and Sunny offered an extra hand and tried to entertain the baby. Very very surprising, the baby liked Sunny a lot and laughed a lot when Sunny entertained her. The story went online and the mom was very thankful to Sunny for her humbleness kindness and understanding. Also, thank the aeroplane passenger for also being supportive.

𖥻 Supportive wife

Hailey Bieber is popular when it comes to how supportive she is when Justin Bieber meets his fans in the streets. She would smile widely at the scene of her husband interacting with his fans. The same with Sunny. When Sunny and Mark met fans in public, Sunny would smile widely and let Mark interact with his fans. That is definitely goal.

𖥻 Gotta double that contract, you guys

It was confirmed by news channels that Louis Vuitton had to double the amount of contract price more than Gucci to secure Sunny as their global ambassador. A lot of brands are fighting about who gets Sunny to be their ambassador. Because everything Sunny has, it will sell out. That's why.

𖥻 The richest company, Shangri-La Corporation 

As of 2028, Shangri-La Corporation is the richest company in Asia. In the world, Shangri-La ranks 7th as the most richest company in the world with worth more than 500 billion USD.

𖥻 McDonald's coupons 

ISAC doesn't allow any food inside the gymnasium and it was really worrying because the fans can't go in and out of the gymnasium to go buy food. While PANDORA was on a break from filming, they distribute food coupons to their fans and they handed more than enough. The fans just need to go to McDonalds to redeem their coupon.