[2027] Problem Solved

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

tw // violence & blood

Sunny woke up in a condition where she felt her body felt paralyzed. It all feels hard, and she's in extreme pain when she tries to move. 

"Sunny?" She heard and squinted her eyes to see two of the passengers were actually applying pressure on her wounds. 

"W-Where is he?" Sunny asks, her voice hoarse. 

"He's at the front. Talking with his men," the woman said. 

Sunny tried to wake up, but she couldn't. It was too painful for her to even move an inch.

"You shouldn't move. It would be really painful," the woman told her.

Sunny sighed as she looked at the ceiling of the aeroplane. 

A few seconds later, they had already landed on the ground. Sunny heard a few footsteps coming towards them, and immediately, she opened her eyes to see M walking towards them.

"Get up," he commanded. 

"I-I can't," Sunny replied as she slowly got up but stopped not even halfway. 

"You're a trained agent. That pain is nothing compared to what you've trained for. Stop being such a bitch and get up," he said sternly. 

Sunny shook her head, "I really can't. It's painful."

M bites his inner cheeks before telling his men to grab her to stand up. Sunny was forcefully pulled up, and that was when she felt all her skin pulled, and it felt like the skin was pulling apart from each other. 

"You two, leave. The moment the door opens, you all leave by the inflated slide," M said to the two women. 

Sunny looked at them, and they looked back, "I-I'm fine. Go." 

The women then left. M's men put Sunny's hands to her back and tied them up with cable ties. M then stood in front of Sunny. 

"If only you didn't reject me that night," he said while caressing her hair. 

Sunny pulled her head away from him before speaking, "Do you know it's disgusting? The thought of me and you being together? It disgusts me!" 

He slapped her. A really hard one. She gasped for air and gathered herself once more. 

"I was patient. Ever since you're a teenager. I treated you with a lot of kindness. Love. I loved you for a long time, Sunny. Why? Why did you reject me, and why did you betray me!?" 

"BECAUSE YOU ARE A PROBLEMATIC MAN!" She screamed at him. 

He chuckled sarcastically. 

"I trained you, Sunny. I watched you as you grew. I was the one who found you when you had depression because during your trainee days, and you got bullied. I was the one who made you stand up for yourself. You're a coward, Sunny. You are a straight coward."

Sunny looked at him. 

"Even so. I did what was right. You are a grown-ass man. We're 16 years apart and you want to be my partner? I am sorry, but no. I don't want to. Even if you offer me all the money and promise me happiness, I know I won't be happy." 

He laughed before throwing a tray of food onto the floor, slamming it on the floor. 

"You're still a coward. You never changed. I thought you would change. But you don't. You don't know how hurt I was after knowing that you got married. And you don't know how bad I want your husband to die. And I also want your family to die." 

Sunny was about to throw hands, but M's men pulled her back hard. 

"You're a waste. You're like an empty can. It might be pretty outside. It might look perfect on the outside. But then... inside. You're all falling apart. You're empty. You're actually feeling empty. That's who you are, Sunny. You've never recovered from your depression."

Sunny stared at him. 

"I am the only one who can see that in your eyes, Sunny. Because none of the people you love today watched you. Observed you. No one. Not even your dad. Not even your mom. Not even your now husband. Not even Sunwoo."

He laughed, "You think Sunwoo knows you? I don't think you even know yourself anymore. You're just falling and falling and falling and keep falling every second. Falling into endless darkness. I can't imagine how you could live behind shadows of your family's popularity and wealth again." 

"You just gotta pretend," Sunny replied. 

"Yeah, keep on pretending. I'll wait until you finally give up on your life." 

"I won't." 

"Trust me, you will. You will think of this every single second of your life. This conversation. Remember that you're a coward. You're a terrible coward." 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

With a knife digging into Sunny's neck, the security service agents are discussing with M. Discussing nonsense. Just to buy time while the sniper finds the best place. 

"YOU THREW ME OUT BECAUSE OF THE RUMOR THIS WOMAN MADE!" 

"No one threw you out. No one," the director said. 

"KEEP ON SAYING THAT! SAY THAT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD! THIS WOMAN'S LIFE IS IN MY HAND! I HAVE TWO GUN WOUNDS IN HER, AND SHE'S GOING TO DIE WITH ME!" 

Sunny was feeling really dizzy. She was forced to stand in front of M, and the scorching sun worsened. All the attention and security guards are pointing their guns towards M. 

Sunny felt terribly nauseous. She felt like she wanted to vomit, but she knew it was not normal. She knows she has probably punctured something in her or even ruptured huge blood vessels because she can taste the iron in her mouth.

While the security and M were talking and making a 'deal', Sunny was losing more and more breath. It came to the point that she gave in and vomited blood. 

Her hands were covered with blood, and so was her mouth. M was also shocked to see Sunny vomiting blood. 

"I-I'm fine," Sunny shook her head. 

Out of the blue, she saw someone else grabbing the knife before it was thrown far, and the grip around her neck was gone. 

"We got him!" 

Sunny turned and exhaled in relief when she saw her teammates were handling him. Taking him down and handcuffing him. 

"Good job," Sunny muttered.

"Sunny, we need to get you to the hospital. You're in critical condition," Chaeyoung said. 

Sunny didn't reply. She cupped her mouth before blood splattered around again. Even getting onto Chaeyoung, Jeonghan, and Shuhua's shirts. 

Chaeyoung immediately grabbed Sunny by her waist before Jeonghan picked her up as they slid down the inflated slide. 

"She's halfway down. We need to transport her to the hospital immediately," Chaeyoung said to the paramedics, who hurriedly pushed the stretcher into the ambulance. 

"We'll follow," Shuhua said. 

"No." The director said before anyone else could speak. 

"Change your outfits. You're not an agent outside. Follow that van. All of you. Good job bringing down the enemies. Sunny's going to be alright. Go to the hospital after your job here is done." 

Chaeyoung, Shuhua, and Jeonghan obliged. 

Sunny was soon transported to the hospital. It was an emergency.

Definitely.

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄