[2028] Wedding Day Pt. Two

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

"Oh my god! You're so pretty!" Ningning said

"Oh my god! You didn't tell us you would wear another dress for the reception!?" Yuna said.

I laughed and grinned, "Dress is a little bit heavy, though." 

"Fuck it. You look fucking pretty!" Ningning said. 

I glanced at Mark, who was standing beside me. He was wearing a white suit. Both of us are in the lounging room. We've been here for around 10 minutes.

"I can't even recognise you just now!" Ningning said. 

I grinned, "I take that as a compliment." 

"That is, you bitch. Come on, let's take some photos—Mark, you too. In the frame," Yuna said. I chuckled, and we took some photos together. 

After a while, Yu-jin came to tell us to get ready outside the ballroom's door. After that, mark and I will enter the ballroom at different times. He will walk into the ballroom first, and I'll follow later because we have exceptional performances for the guests.

I was more excited than nervous about the reception dinner. More excited. And I'm pretty relieved that I'm wearing sneakers rather than high heels. 

"I'll see you later," Mark kissed my cheeks before walking towards the door. 

"See ya," I smiled and watched him as he stood behind the door towards the ballroom entrance. 

"Sunny!" I heard, and I turned. 

I waved excitedly to see my cousins—some of them. 

"Oh my god! You look so pretty!" They took some photos of me. I laughed and gave a peace sign. 

"We'll go in first! See you later!" They waved before hurriedly making their way to the doors on the side of the ballroom. The main entrance was already inaccessible because we were getting ready to go in.

A few moments later, Mark entered the ballroom. As soon as the door closed, I stood behind the door while the other staff ensured that my dress looked good. 

"Mic," Yu-jin approached me with a microphone. 

"Thank you," I said and exhaled. 

"Alright. You are ready for this reception. Good luck!" She said before stepping away from me. 

I grinned and did a little dance to ease my nervousness. 

"Now the nervousness hits you," Yu-jin said. 

I laughed before taking another deep breath. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, let us welcome the bride!" 

I heard the song had already been played—the introduction of the music. Then, slowly, the door opens. The fog gradually filled the stage with fog. The moment I walked in, I started singing the song. 

The song was Taylor Swift's Love Story. But I asked for her permission to remake it. 

It turned out impressive. I love it already.

As I walked down the aisle and Mark was waiting for me on the dance floor, I sang while smiling at him. 

By the time the song reached its bridge, I was already with Mark. 

"I got tired of waiting," I said, putting my hand on his shoulders while looking at him.

"Wondering if you were coming around," I sang, and he smiled. 

"My faith in you was fading," he kisses my hand. 

"When I met you on the outskirts of town,

We did a little dance for the last part of the song. We choreographed it together, and I knew we nailed it because everyone was standing up and clapping for us. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, Mr and Mrs Lee!" The emcee said with full enthusiasm. 

I grinned as Mark, and I held hands. I handed the microphone to the staff so I had nothing to hold. I don't have a bouquet. Not yet. I refuse to keep them during this reception. 

"We did great," Mark said to me. 

"Oh, yeah, we did," I chuckled before we walked off the dance floor and to our sweetheart's table.

"It's rare to see a wedding couple perform for the guests on their wedding day. Usually, we have special performers perform during the couple's wedding." 

"But since both of our married today are both performers... Top-rated artists decided to do it on their own. So, ladies and gentlemen, will you give another round of applause to our newly wedded couple, Sunny Merideth James and Lee Min-hyung!" 

"That sounds new," Mark said to me. 

I laughed, "Very new. Saying your name." 

"Everyone calls me Mark," he shrugged. 

I grinned. 

"Alright, everyone. We will be back celebrating our couple in another few minutes. But dinner is served, and you will be entertained by not one but multiple artists this evening." 

"They are not unfamiliar to you as all the performers and entertainers; this evening is also the bride and groom's friends. So, ladies and gentlemen, enjoy your dinner." 

The waitress served Mark and me food, which we also ate. So, of course, we also eat. We can't miss it.

"All food is cooked by your chefs, right?" Mark asked me. 

"You mean under Shangri-La? Yes," I nodded. 

"This is a five-star Michelin food," he said. 

I chuckled, "And please tell me this five-star Michelin food deserves more because they give more portions than in a high-end restaurant." 

He widened his eyes and nodded while eating, "Definitely!" 

I laughed. 

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

The wedding went very well all through the night. There was laughing, dancing and even screaming. But, most of all, cheering loudly for the bride and groom. 

Of course, Sunny and Mark had the best time of their lives. Their loved ones are very supportive throughout the wedding, especially during the games, so their family spills lots of tea about the bride and groom. 

Everything was entertaining. 

Sunny changes into a short white dress as the night gets deeper, so it's easier for her to move around, especially during games. Also, they did a round of having only 10 seconds for each table in the ballroom to take photos with Sunny and Mark. 

It was chaotic but also saved a lot of time since they had about 50 tables in the ballroom. It was a huge wedding. 

A lot of guests. Most of the guests were from Sunny's side. And, of course, they have half the K-Pop industry and the Korean entertainment industry people attend their weddings. 

But everything went well, and I hope it will be smooth for the other few weddings too.