𖥻 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒'𝗌 𝗄-𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

SUNNY is the first female soloist who debuted under Big Hit Entertainment on the 20th of May, 2018

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

SUNNY is the first female soloist who debuted under Big Hit Entertainment on the 20th of May, 2018. She had a successful career and retired after her contract expires in 2025. However, she officially returned to the industry in 2028. SUNNY also debuted in a group called PANDORA together with AESPA's Ningning and ITZY's Yuna.

Stage Name: SUNNY
Birth Name: Sunny Merideth James
Korean Name: Kim Sun-kyung
Nickname: Sun, Malaysia & Korea's Treasure, HYBE's Princess, Mama, Supermom
Birthday: February 20, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 55 kg
Blood Type: O
MBTI Type: ESFJ-T
Instagram: sun._
Twitter: hybe.sun
Facebook: SUNNY of HYBE LABEL / PANDORA
VLIVE: SUNNY / PANDORA
YouTube: SUNNY Merideth / PANDORA 
Weverse: SUNNY

SUNNY's Facts:
— SUNNY was born in Sabah, Malaysia.
— She has two older brothers and a younger sister (Adelia from ECLIPSE)
— She graduated with a Ph.D. in the course Teaching English As a Second Language.
— SUNNY is the first non-Korean artist to debut under Big Hit Entertainment.
— She comes from a wealthy family where her late father was a businessman and a politician while her mother is a fashion designer and owns some luxury and popular boutiques. Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts are their family's business.
— SUNNY is the CEO of Shangri-La Corporation
— SUNNY is one of the tallest 
— She starts training in Big Hit since 14 years old. 
— SUNNY has two GRAMMY trophies.
— The first-ever album that SUNNY bought was the BTS album, HYYH.
— Her role model is BTS and GOT7. 
— SUNNY is a morning person. 
— SUNNY is allergic to seafood.
— SUNNY is listed as the world's smartest woman with an IQ of 198. Ever since she was a child, she was gifted. She ranked 1st as Asia's smartest woman and 3rd as the world's smartest woman.
— She has a driving license, pilot license, and a yacht license.
— SUNNY has composed/produced 200+ songs.
— Ningning said during an interview that SUNNY goes to the gym almost every day. SUNNY is also obsessed with toning her abs muscles. 
— SUNNY is very close with the members of TXT and ENHYPEN. She is also close friends with BTS' Maknae line, SEVENTEEN's 1996's liner including Mingyu and Seungkwan. 
— SUNNY debuted with AESPA's Ningning and ITZY's Yuna in a group called PANDORA. 
— SUNNY is married and has a son but there is no information about her husband or her son yet. SUNNY mentioned once that she and her husband got married secretly. Most of their family members don't know about their marriage too.

SUNNY ideal type is someone respectful and kind towards her.