Popular Moments

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𖥻 Stickers as gifts

Sunny's reaction when receiving 50 stickers from her fan was priceless. She mentioned that she wanted to buy a suitable sticker for her journal book, but now, she didn't have to because her fan just gave her a lot—more than enough.

𖥻 Sitting posture

How can Sunny, Yuna and Ningning go viral just because they adjusted their posture during an award show? Well, it happened. Sunny explained that the three of them went for training on how to act in formal events such as award shows. They even imitated how the Duchess of Cambridge sits. 

𖥻 Wearing a dress and riding a bike

Not a bicycle. But a motorbike. It was for an advertisement, and she slayed the filming. She did something else that no woman would have the same vibe as hers. 

𖥻 Revenge at weekly idol

She cooperates in every activity done that day. But still, she had a plan. She started by showing them her strength by punching the boxing machine with a strong force till it scared the two emcees until she hit the emcees with the red toy hammer with a strong force. She is friendly, yet she plans revenge. It was  visible to the viewers.

𖥻 Fashion show hopping

Sunny's mother, Christine, is a fashion designer. In 2027, Sunny and her mother were travelling all around the world and invited to attend a lot of fashion shows together. They were almost present at all fashion shows organised in any country. 

𖥻 HYBE company dinner

At first, fans were sceptical. They thought it might be a photoshop photo. But after all of the HYBE artists posted and uploaded photos and videos of them having dinner and partying together, all fans went wild. Everyone freaked out.

𖥻 A licensed pilot

Well, no one thought that Sunny had a pilot license. And she does have one. Adrian, Sunny's oldest brother, was the one who confirmed that Sunny did go to take the pilot test, and she passed it with flying colours. Since they own a huge company, having private jets as their mode of transport was easier. And having someone in the company who can pass a plane is helpful.

𖥻 Saying no to the green screen

Almost in all of Sunny's music video, no green screen was used. Rare. Even at the beginning of her debut. The explosion, building explosion, car explosion, jumping into deep water and so on. All of it are real and they rarely use green screen.