[2028] A Government Emergency

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

"Sunny? What kind of place did you bring us to?" 

"Get in," I told them before leading them to the back of the cafe. 

"What's going on Sunny? Why did you take the USB and the whole agency is searching for you?" Minhyuk asks me. 

"It's a serious emergency. I needed to do it anyway," I said before opening another door and letting them in first. It was a hidden elevator in the kitchen.

12 of us went into the elevator and I press the basement button and the elevator moves down. 

"The agency is now in total chaos about what you did," Shuhua said. 

"Because they know when I leak that information, none of them will be safe," I said. 

The elevator stopped and we got out of the elevator. 

"What is this place?" they asked upon walking out of the elevator. 

"Good afternoon," a man's voice was heard. 

Upon turning towards the voice, the 11 of them looked shocked. 

"Mr President," they said and bowed. 

"It's good to finally meet you all in person," the president said. 

I walked towards the computer table. Six LCD screens were in front of me. I make sure the secret service movement is visible to me. 

"Wooyoung!" 

I turned upon hearing the woman's panicked voice and then Wooyoung screaming in pain. I was stunned when I saw Wooyoung on the floor, grabbing his wrist tightly. 

"Get me a needle! Fentanyl and scalpel! They are already trying to kill us all now," I said as I rush towards Wooyoung and grabbed his arms too. 

"Get me all the medical kits. You all too! Give yourself a shot of Fentanyl. I need to take out the chips from your body parts," I said hurriedly. 

"Hold it for a moment, Wooyoung. I'll take it out for you in a while," I said. 

Chaeyoung and the rest gave me all the medical kits I needed. 

I gave him an injection in his arms and took the scalpel that has been sterilized. I cut through his wrist and took out a roasted chip from his arms. After that, I stitched the wound. 

"You all too. Take the fentanyl. Chaeyoung and Shuhua, you two help me to cut through them. Take out all the chips. It's either in your wrist or your ribs or your neck," I told them while stitching Wooyoung's wrist at a hurried pace. 

"Do you need any extra hands?" The president asks. 

"I just need you to know that we won't be safe. We need to find another place to lay low. As a secret agent. Not as a K-Pop idol or a normal human being," I said to him. 

"I'll find us a place," he said. 

"Get up," I told Wooyoung and help him to sit on a chair. 

"I'll stitch your wound again later. Now, at least blood won't come out," I told him. 

He nodded. 

Chaeyoung and Shuhua helped me to take out the other's chip that has been planted in them. Knowing about my plan with the president, I had already taken out the chip from my ribs. 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"Other than sex trafficking, human trafficking, these are some concerning ones."

I laid all the photos and papers on the table. All of them took a piece of paper and photos and look through it. They look at it in turns. 

"Militarized new weapons that have been authorized?" The president said. 

I nodded before pressing a button under the table. A hologram light up at the centre of the table. A small bottle filled with liquid. 

"This liquid is a heart attack liquid. When it is injected into the blood and especially in humans, you'll get a heart attack. So, criminals can kill anyone without being suspected that the death was because of murder and not a heart attack." 

"The second one that is very concerning to me is this," I said and swipe my hands to the left and the hologram changed to a video. 

A group of scientists, gathered around a patient who was sitting on a chair, strapped to it and his head was strapped with all kinds of wires. I played the video and we watched it together. 

The patient was then electrocuted. From a little to the maximum. The patient was screaming uncontrollably. I stopped the video and sighed. 

"What is their goal?" Johnny asked. 

I swiped the hologram once more and a photo of the minister of defence of South Korea and North Korea was shown. I look at the president and he shook his head after seeing the photo. 

"This is a collaboration between these two?" they asked. 

"I wish this wasn't true," I replied and sighed again. 

"Alright. Let's declare this," the president said. 

All of us looked at him. 

"Declare as what?" I asked him. 

"A country lockdown. I will need to meet all the ministers. I'll throw them in jail already. I'll need to clean the parliament," he said to us. 

"This is a national emergency." 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

I press the send button before putting my phone down. 

"Did you come back to the force just to do this?" Jeonghan asks. 

I nodded, "Yeah." 

"And what about us?" Chaeyoung asked. 

"Y'all are free. No more people tracking you guys," I said to them. 

They sigh in relief.

"But I'm sorry. No more high pay," I told them. 

"That doesn't matter. What matters is all of us are safe," Rowoon said. 

I smiled thinly. 

"I got it!" Johnny said. 

I look at him as he got up with Mark (GOT7) and handed us the name lists of the people that had been kidnapped in this crime. I am pretty sure their family are finding these victims too. 

"Good, I know someone trustable that we can ask for a favour for this," I said before I stood up. 

The moments I stood up, I stood still, feeling my world rotates. I was holding the chair but I definitely feel myself falling down and I felt someone's hand grab my figure and put me back on the chair. 

"Sunny?" Shuhua called me. 

"I feel dizzy," I muttered and gulped. 

"I'm not surprised. Your nose is bleeding," Johnny said. 

I quickly covered my nose and they gave me tissues. 

"You've been pale for some time, Sun. Have you gone to the doctor?" JiU asked. 

I nodded, "Yes." 

"That's why she has all the vitamins in her bag," Wooyoung said. 

I nodded, "Yeah." 

"Except..." 

"That's not vitamins," said Wonwoo.

I look at him and he looked back at me, expressionless.