SUNNY Enraged at Concert in Malaysia, Standing Up With All Women

SUNNY Enraged at Concert in Malaysia, Standing Up With All WomenNovember 12, 2024

November 12, 2024. Written by Jung Hye-ri.

"I'm so f**king sick and tired of old men!"

On November 12, SUNNY held her last concert in Malaysia with a great stage presentation. Around 30,000 fans gathered each night, the 3-night concert held in Malaysia, hometown of SUNNY.

But SUNNY did something unexpected last during her last concert.

After she sang her song, Woman, she had a break between songs and talked about how she feels not confident about how her body looks. However, she told her fans that she feels better than she feels when she just entered the entertainment industry.

"Everyone was judging how my skin colour looks like. Everyone was looking at my weird hair. My big thighs and big hips. My small waist and all that. It's sickening."

She continued talking about how other female artists encouraged her a lot by telling her that she is beautiful the way she is, and she'll get used to it. She admitted that she gets used to all the body shaming thing going on, but she doesn't want to let go. Especially, some people.

"I'm so f**king sick and tired of old men! Men in general, sorry. But old ones especially! Shut the f**k up about our body! Oh my God! Shut the f**k up. And I must be honest with you. That when they made this a 'shit' law, I almost didn't wanna do this show. Because I wanna punish this f**king place. But then, I remembered that it's you guys the f**king victim. And you deserve everything in the world. Especially the ones who are getting body shamed and discriminated by the way you look and the way you dress. We need to tell them to shut the f**k up. My body, my f**king choice!"

Earlier in the month of October, Malaysia legally made abortion illegal as well as for the Muslim, it is a must for the woman who got r*ped, marry their raper.

It is very clear the reason for why SUNNY is mad and paid no attention about the rules and regulations including censor words that she wasn't supposed to say during the concert.

Well said, SUNNY.