BONUS : [2037] A Cursed Love Life

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Alright, I'll go first."

"Okay," Sunny said before kissing his hands, and he kissed her forehead. 

"Take care. Don't come home late," she said to him. 

Tengku Hassanal chuckled, "Okay, honey. I will come home early today. Trust me."

Sunny smiled, "Alright. I love you."

"I love you too. Take care," he kissed her lips before walking away. 

Sunny watched as he got into the car that was waiting for him. Every time they leave the house, there must be escorts. It is for safety and royal protocol. You never know what is ahead of you.

Tengku Hassanal waved to her with a smile before the car was out of her vision. Sunny returned to the house and stopped by the living room to see if the babysitter was doing her job. And she was. So, Sunny left for the kitchen to continue eating her breakfast. 

She couldn't finish her breakfast peacefully because she needed to care for her twins, who drank milk. She has to use both hands to feed them with milk.

While she was having breakfast, she received a text from Tengku Hassanal. 

Husband
"Don't forget to check your certificates in the reading room."

Sunny sent a thumbs up and a grinning emoji to him. He wanted to get copies of Sunny's certificates for the government to gather data about their ruler. 

After breakfast, Sunny went to their reading room. It was huge, so finding the certificates she had kept for years would take a lot of time. So, she started by finding files because she clearly remembered putting all her essential certificates in a pink file. 

However, it didn't take long for her to find the file. Fortunately, there was one storage box labeled as 'SUNNY's'. It meant that everything inside was hers. 

She found all that she needed in the box. 

To recheck the certificates, Sunny sat on the chair for the office table and opened the files to check on them. Lo behold, all was inside the files. 

She noticed that a photo frame on the table had fallen on the table, facing down. She puts it back down without any thoughts. It was a photo of her and Tengku Hassanal when they vacationed in New Zealand earlier this year. 

Sunny smiled before taking a sticky note to write something for him. To make him smile when he sits in his chair, looking at his computer. 

While finding a pen, Sunny opened a drawer to see a phone. 

Raising her eyebrows, she picked it up, "I've never seen this phone."

She looked at it again. Probably a staff's. But it's not supposed to be there. An iPhone X. When she turned it on, the lock screen had a black background. It was on full battery.