[2029] A Rehabilitation

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

I was making myself a simple breakfast when I heard the front door was unlocked with the passcode

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was making myself a simple breakfast when I heard the front door was unlocked with the passcode. Only 3 people knows the passcode to the front door and I already know who it was. 

"Merideth?" I heard Hassanal's voice. 

I chuckled, "I thought I told you to call me Sunny?" 

He entered the kitchen and exhaled. A look of relief plastered on his face. 

"I was worried that you said you felt not good," he said. 

I smiled blandly, "I do feel nausea today. Very nauseatic." 

"Should we go to the hospital?" he asked. 

"I was thinking about it," I said to him. 

"Alright. Let me help you with your breakfast. Go sit down. I'm worried you'll faint while making yourself breakfast," he said. 

"I'm sorry for bothering you early morning," I said to him. 

"No, don't even mention. I'm around if you need me. Don't worry," he said. 

I put my arms on the table and then my head on top of it. I felt my head spinning and tried to stay still and close my eyes for a few seconds. 

"Merideth?" Hassanal called me. 

"Dizzy..." I mumbled. 

"Alright, that's it. Come on, let's go to the hospital," he said. 

I couldn't speak more because I really feel like I was fainting. When he grabbed my hand to stand up, I couldn't. My legs were weak. I couldn't feel my body. 

"Sunny?"

"Sunny Merideth?" 

And that was the last word I heard from him before I went to sleep.

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

The moment Sunny passed out, Hassanal carried her into his car and drove her to a nearby hospital. She was immediately checked by the doctors in the emergency room. 

After Hassanal told the doctors that she is a cancer patient, they immediately ran some tests and scans before finding there have been an excessive amount of fluids in her lungs. She was immediately given medication through injections. 

Her lungs have been infected and for the moment, she was stable. She was then transferred to Marsden Hospital in an ambulance. 

Hassanal contacted Adrian who is in the US for a business meeting. He told Adrian about Sunny's condition and that because of business matters, Adrian couldn't be in the UK immediately. However, Hassanal told him that he'll update him from time to time. 

After a few hours given the drugs to reduce the effect of the fluids in the lungs, the doctors ran some more tests to see what caused the fluids to fill the lungs. 

Turns out she is allergic to one type of drug in her cancer medication. Taking too much of the drugs causes an allergic reaction which is fluid filling her lungs. Fortunately, she was quickly sent to the hospital for treatment. 

Other than that, the doctor confirms that Sunny will be fine. Being on medication will cause a lot of side effects and it's a good thing to stay alert for anything changing in the body.

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

"How are you feeling?" he asks. 

"I'm good. Just a little exhausted," she replied. 

"Understandable," he replied before handing Sunny a cup of iced smoothie. 

"I appreciate how you don't treat me like a sick person," Sunny said. 

"It's your lungs that have a problem. Not your throat or stomach or mouth. Why not eat what you want?" he asked. 

Sunny chuckled and shook her head, "Why are you still here?" 

"What do you mean?" he asked her back. 

"You're supposed to be back in Malaysia. You're supposed to do your duty as the heir to the throne of your father," Sunny said to him. 

He sighed and sat on the single couch. 

"I'm getting bored doing all the jobs," he replied. 

Sunny raised her eyebrows, "A prince? Bored with his duties? I'm hearing a scolding from the queen to her song when he returns to Malaysia."

He chuckled and look at her, "I'm just too lazy. Plus, my sisters are doing a part of my job too."

"But you're the heir. You're going to be king one day. So, you need to do your duties. Some more, have you found a queen of your heart?" Sunny asked him. 

"Not interested," he shook his head. 

"But it's your duty," Sunny said again. 

"It's not important. You're more important right now," Hassanal replied.

Sunny snorted, "Maybe in silence, you've fallen in love with a London girl."

He laughed, "In your dreams."

Sunny laughed.

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

"I wanna throw up," Sunny mumbled before running to the bathroom. 

Hassanal followed behind and hold Sunny's hair behind.  At the same time, he rubbed her back to calm her down. 

"Deep breath," he told her. 

She took a deep breath and flushed the toilet. She sat near the toilet bowl for a little while before getting up on her feet with the help of Hassanal. 

"Come on. Let's get you back to bed," he said. 

Sunny got back to bed right after. Nausea feeling has taken over her for the past few days. Making it difficult for her to even drink and eat. 

Even though the doctor said that her type of therapy doesn't give affect nausea or loss of hair, it does. When you do therapy for a very long time, it will give all types of effects on your body and now it is attacking Sunny's body immunity. 

It's been 2 weeks since Sunny felt the weakest. She can't even hold a spoon because she's all shaky. Her vision is also blurred. She always feels cold. You can see that she's very pale and sick. 

This is the part where Sunny feels her lowest and weakest. Unable to do anything.

Only depending on someone else. Or she will not be able to live.