[2028] Wedding Rehearsal

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬  ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦  ִֶָ𓂅

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"So, are you two ready for your wedding ceremony? Complete decorations?" 

Sunny laughed, "Honestly, I'm not." 

"I ain't ready either," Mark chuckled. 

"You two will be mind-blown," Yu-jin said as they walked out of the elevator. 

Sunny looks around the rooftop. She could see the flowers already. All the decorations are already up. Sunny gasped when she saw the tables for the receptionists. 

Everything was just like what Sunny and Mark wanted. Sunny especially was blown away by the decorations. The qualities. Everything is beautiful. Most of the flowers for the wedding ceremony are not real, but the quality is high, making them look like real flowers. 

"Oh my God..." Sunny muttered upon seeing the outdoor wedding ceremony settings. 

Everyone smiled after seeing Sunny's reaction. 

"It's beautiful," Mark said while putting his arms around Sunny's shoulder. 

"It's wonderful. I love it so much," Sunny said before putting her head on Mark's shoulder. 

The wedding planner smiled and gave thumbs up to the designers and staff. 

"It's wonderful," Sunny pouted before approaching the wedding planner and giving her a big hug. 

The other staff and designers gasped. Well, getting a hug from a star is a tremendous honour for them. It would make them go crazy. Seeing the wedding planner getting a hug from Sunny made them all envious. 

"Oh, God. I want to hug all of you. You guys are the best!" Sunny said before approaching the staff and designers. All of them squealed in excitement. 

Sunny laughed, seeing their reaction and hugged them all one by one.

The decorations were all in the right way, in the right colour, and everything was right. Everything was perfect. 

"Should we eat first before the wedding rehearsal?" Christine asked. 

"That would be better," Mark said after Sunny turned to him for a response. 

Sunny nodded. 

"We have food inside here. Come on! Everyone! Including the staff! Let's have dinner together!" Christine said, calling everyone. 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

Food was served. Shangri-La Hotel & Resort's chef prepared buffet style and all of the food. High-class chef, and the restaurant has recently gotten a three-Michelin star.

Meaning to say, it's the highest-ranking chef award. The food is all beautiful and delicious. The aesthetic is gorgeous, and the staff's attitude is also excellent. This was what Sunny aimed for 2028 when Shangri-La Hotel & Resorts all branches around the world reopened. 

For about two years, only a few Shangri-La Hotel & Resorts branches have opened because most of them are getting renovated. New designs and rebranding their company.

Before this, no Shangri-La Hotel & Resort branch in South Korea existed. But because Sunny is already half Korean and lives in South Korea most of the time, the company conclude to have two headquarters for the company. 

That includes building another branch of the hotel branch in the heart of South Korea, Seoul. So now, Shangri-La Hotel & Resort competes with other luxurious hotels in Seoul. 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

The rehearsal took about an hour for the wedding ceremony. For the ballroom, it took them more than an hour because they needed to get everything clear. 

The schedule for the whole wedding ceremony and the wedding reception was gone through a few times. Sunny and Mark also made sure everything was thought about. This is why it's good to have a wedding planner. 

The wedding planner will be the one who prepares everything. Having a wedding planner guarantees that your wedding will go through smoothly.

For the ballroom, the florist and all the decorations will continue to be put up tomorrow, especially the fresh flowers. There will be a lot of fresh flowers used in the ballroom. So, for it not to wilt, they will put it tomorrow.

It's a relief that the rehearsal finished before 9 pm because everyone needs a good rest tonight.

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"I'll see you tomorrow. At the aisle," he said. 

I smiled and nodded, "Okay." 

"Good night," he said before kissing my cheeks. 

"Good night," I smiled at him before he walked away from my suite. 

I exhaled before entering the suite again. Ningning, Yuna, and Yu-jin were smiling when I turned my back. A teasing smile while eating the snacks that we got on the table.

"What?" I asked them while locking the door. 

"Can't wait to get married, like really, huh?" Yuna said. 

I laughed while leaning on the door. 

The three of them laughed too. 

"Even though you're married to him. But you two still have that power," Yuna said. 

"It feels like you've never been married, and tomorrow, you're finally getting married. So that kind of excitement," Ningning said. 

I chuckled and walked towards the table before sitting on the floor. 

"You're finally wearing your dress tomorrow," Yuna said. 

I smiled, "Finally." I exhaled.

"I can't wait to see your dress tomorrow," Yu-jin said. 

I laughed.

"You're gonna cry," Ningning said. 

"Really?" Yu-jin asked. 

"You will. We teared up, too," Yuna said. 

I chuckled and slightly shook my head.

I'm just hoping that tomorrow's wedding will go as planned. That is all my wish for tomorrow.