BONUS : [2036] Daebak Show w/ Eric Nam

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ִֶָ𓂅

"Hi everyone. Welcome back to Daebak Show with Eric Nam!" 

"It has been a whole week, and today we're back with another episode of this show. This time, with a very, very special guest. She flew into South Korea to film our show."

"It has been almost 7 years since she retired from the entertainment industry, and she returned to her hometown. Her life has been a rollercoaster. Even to me, it's a really hard life, but according to her, currently, she's enjoying her life very much."

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to the one and only SUNNY!" 

The staff behind the cameras, together with Eric, clapped for Sunny. Sunny laughed and clapped, thanking the staff and Eric for the applause. 

"Thank you. Thank you so much. You guys didn't have to clap for me," Sunny chuckled. 

"Of course, we have to. Sunny, please, introduce yourself to the viewers who are watching our show today," Eric said, showing the main camera to look at. 

Sunny smiled and bowed to the camera, "Hi, everyone. I am Sunny. Nice to see you."

"I'm really grateful and thankful to you for accepting our invitation to be featured in this show. I really wanted to have you here again. It's been almost 10 years since the last time you were featured in this show," Eric said. 

Sunny chuckled, "Yes, I remembered it. It's been a very long time."

"So, how long have you not been back in Korea?" Eric asked. 

"Ever since I got married. It's been around 6 or 7 years. Or maybe 5. But a lot has changed since I've returned to my hometown. A lot changed," Sunny replied. 

"What did you feel? Coming back to here," he said. 

"Oh well, a lot was in my head. And my heart too. Upon arriving at the airport, I was really nervous. But I was relieved that not many people recognized me," Sunny says.