𝟬𝟳𝟱 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗓𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗏𝖾

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
075 ━━━━━ ❛ the maze to the grave ❜

It was the day of the last task, and Olivia couldn't help the nerves that she was feeling

It was the day of the last task, and Olivia couldn't help the nerves that she was feeling. This was it. If she won this, she'd win the tournament. If Potter or Diggory won this, they'd win the tournament. If Fleur or Viktor won this, which wasn't likely based on their performances in the other tasks, then they'd win the tournament. Those were the stakes up ahead, and Olivia felt faint because of them.

From where she stood underneath the bleachers with the other champions, she could hear the band playing. Her gaze, however, was focused forward, watching as Mr. Diggory, who stood in front of her beside his son, stepped out onto the grounds in front of the maze for everyone to see him, with the boy following. Then Fleur walked out alone since Madam Maxmime was too tall to fit where they were, no doubt making her way to the Head Mistress. Following the blonde were Krum and Karkaroff, then Dumbledore, Olivia, and Potter.

Olivia's eyes found her friends cheering for her as she looked around at the crowd in the stands, and that made her feel just the smallest bit better. Crabbe had 'Krum' painted in red across his forehead, and Goyle was holding up a flag that cheered for the same champion, while the others had signs and flags in her honor, but still, they were there, and that was all that mattered to her.

Draco was wearing his all-black suit, locking eyes with her and cheering even louder as he pumped his fist in the air. She just rolled her eyes and shook her head in amusement, knowing one of the reasons why he was wearing that attire.

What didn't make her feel better was her eyes landing on her mother, sitting next to both her father and Snape, looking stern. Olivia just shifted her eyes away and focused on the ground, then glanced around at her fellow champions.

All of them were, once again, clad in uniforms that not only represented their schools but also their houses when talking about the Hogwarts champions, as they stood in the center of the field with their next task—the maze—behind them. Diggory stood with his father, while she and Potter stood next to one another. Krum was with Karkaroff, and Fleur was with her sister and Madam Maxime. Dumbledore made his way to the podium, looking out upon all the ones in the stands.