𝟬𝟰𝟲 𝗁𝗈𝗀𝗌𝗆𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗏𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗀𝖾

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
046 ━━━━━━━ ❛ hogsmeade village ❜

The air was crisp and cold; the sun was bright; and the ground was covered in freshly fallen leaves

The air was crisp and cold; the sun was bright; and the ground was covered in freshly fallen leaves. Olivia stood outside, bundled in her autumn clothes and holding her charmed bag that Astoria had gotten her. As much as Olivia hated to admit it, Daphne had been right about never knowing when she'd need an extension-charmed bag—it actually came in handy quite a bit.

There were excited students all around, waiting to go to Hogsmeade—some for the first time during their school years, and others for just another trip. Olivia and her friends were part of the "some" whose first trip this was. Though Olivia had been to Hogsmeade before, she'd only ever gone once or twice, or maybe even thrice, with Lucas, since most of her trips were by herself with Bobbin or Trinky to keep her company.

She stood beside Pansy and Daphne and in front of Theodore, Blaise, Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle. Lucas and Astoria had to stay behind since only third-year students and above were permitted to go to Hogsmeade. Of course, she had gotten her mother to sign her permission form and had given it to Filch when she had exited the school. (Well, Olivia might've forged the signature herself, but that fact would go with her to her grave.)

"Now, remember, these visits to Hogsmeade Village are a privilege," McGonagall, who stood at the front entrance of Hogwarts, began, not seeming to mind how her words rhymed. The chattering of students around them quieted down as she paused. A couple of students rushed out of the school and over to the crowd as she continued. "Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again."

Olivia had barely registered the words, already knowing how she must behave, seeing as though her mother reminded her in every letter she sent, whether it had to do with visits to Hogsmeade or not. She hadn't even done anything that year to summon a lecture, but alas, her mother still continued on with her ways. She rolled her eyes every time she read her mother's neatly written words.

Born to Die.    DRACO MALFOYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara