𝟬𝟭𝟱 𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
015 ━━━ ❛ hot chocolate and presents ❜

 © -lostgardens015 ━━━ ❛ hot chocolate and presents ❜

It was Christmas morning. The snow fell softly outside, adding to the white blanket that covered the ground. The fireplace downstairs was burning hot, and hot chocolate and snickerdoodles, charmed to stay warm and fresh, sat on the table in the sitting room. The house was quiet, except for the house elves working away in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

Olivia was sprawled on her bed. She was calm or peaceful, though. She was tossing and turning. It was a little past five—a surprising time for her to be sleeping. Her hair clung to her forehead as she tossed and turned. Her face was twisted in pain, the nightmare clouding her mind.

Murmurs and whines fell from her mouth as the dream played out. She wanted it to stop, but she couldn't seem to wake up. She clung to Mr. Snake in her arms as she held onto him for dear life. Tommy was lying at her feet, sleeping soundly.

She needed to calm down. She needed to wake up. She wanted it to end.

Stop. Stop! It needed to stop!

"Olivia, wake up!" Lucas called out, standing on her bed. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" He chanted, jumping up and down on the bed. His voice and expression were full of happiness and excitement as he continued to jump on her bed.

Snapping her eyes open with a gasp, she sat up in her bed. Her sudden movement caused Lucas to lose his balance, sending him tumbling to the floor. The loud noise startled Tommy awake, and he jumped off the bed and ran off, passing the boy on the floor on his way out.

Looking around, she realized that she was in her room. She was in her room. She was in her room. That's what she kept repeating to herself, holding onto Mr. Snake even tighter.

"Ow," Lucas groaned.

She looked to the floor, only to find her brother. Her brows furrowed in confusion as she watched him sit up and rub the back of his head. "What are you doing down there?" she asked, removing her black duvet from over her legs.