𝟬𝟱𝟵 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
059 ━━━━━━ ❛ truth and revelation ❜

Olivia's screams were all that were heard as she tumbled down the hole, landing straight on top of Potter when she came to a stop

Olivia's screams were all that were heard as she tumbled down the hole, landing straight on top of Potter when she came to a stop. He grunted from the force, and Olivia rolled off of him in an instant, grimacing in pain. Then Granger came down, hitting the boy like Olivia had, and he winced.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Granger said in a soft tone, moving off of the boy.

"Don't worry." Potter began trying to get up as Granger helped him.

Olivia coughed, rubbing her surely-cracked ribs before placing her hands on the ground, trying to help herself up. "This is why I'm never near you lot," she grumbled, annoyed. "I always end up trapped in dark places." Her voice grew a little louder as she whipped her head to glare at the two.

Both ignored her as they stood, and she followed a second later.

"Where do you suppose this goes?" Granger asked, looking in front of them.

"I have a hunch," the boy admitted, wiping his hands on his pants.

There was a staircase that led to... Merlin knew where. Or, in this case, Potter knew where.

"Of course you do," Olivia muttered, rolling her eyes. Why had she followed the screams? She was dirty; she was sure her ribs (and perhaps some other bones) were cracked, and she was stuck in another! dark place with two Gryffindors, about to head somewhere unknown. All because she followed the screams. Those blasted, bloody, made-by-a-Weasley screams.

"I just hope I'm wrong," Potter added, ignoring the girl's comment as they began walking forward.

The three of them made their way to the stairs. Olivia didn't even know why she was going along. But it was either go with them or she'd have to try and make her way above ground and past the Whomping Willow, and she didn't know if she was ready to face that journey again. She would gladly take the former. Plus, a part of her was curious. She'd be lying straight through her teeth if she said it wasn't.