𝟬𝟯𝟵 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗅𝖾𝗒-𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
039 ━━━━ ❛ a weasley-mallard prank ❜

Olivia had not expected to be approached by the Weasley twins

Olivia had not expected to be approached by the Weasley twins. Especially not when they asked her to join them in a prank. Not only was it because she was sure their younger brother did not like her, but because she had never spoken to them before. But there she was, sitting in the library, just approached by the Weasley twins, who had asked her that very question.

"So you want me to help you?" she asked, giving the two boys who stood in front of her a raised brow look. She had a book in front of her, open to the page she had been reading when they walked up to her, and the library table was littered with her schoolwork and other books she'd already scanned through.

"Yes," one of the twins said.

Olivia could never tell them apart, not that she ever tried, but she was sure it was one of the two that said it. Sighing, she closed her book, giving them her full attention. She rubbed her eyes, then looked at them boredly. Curiosity bellowed in her mind, but she wasn't going to let them know that, not until she knew what they were asking of her.

"We've heard of your reputation for getting into trouble, so we thought you'd like in on the fun," the other added, grinning brightly.

Still, she couldn't tell them apart.

They both had Weasley-red hair; they had the same voice, face, and antics. How was she ever supposed to tell them apart? How was anyone? How did they even do that? It was bloody impossible. So deciding not to make a fool out of herself, she wouldn't address them by their first names—just Weasley, like she did their siblings, with the exception of Girl-Weasley, aka Ginny.

"And who would this prank be on?" she asked, raising her brows.

The twins glanced at one another, talking with their eyes, then looked at her again. They both pulled out the two seats in front of her on the opposite side of the table and sat down. They took a moment to look around, maybe making sure that no one was listening besides the girl in front of them. "The Slytherins, specifically your friends," they admitted, leaning in closer.