𝟬𝟱𝟱 𝗁𝗈𝗍-𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗌

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
055 ━━━━━ ❛ hot-headed greengrass ❜

 © -lostgardens055 ━━━━━ ❛ hot-headed greengrass ❜

It was the next day. Olivia sat in the courtyard with her friends under a large tree, reading one of her books. It was her and her friend's free period, though they were still missing one person. Lucas was stuck in class, not having the same schedule as the rest of them since he was a year younger. Theodore was lying on his back, tossing up some Chocoballs and catching them in his mouth. Pansy was sitting next to Blaise, who was trying to knock the candies out of the air as Theodore threw them, and the girl was boredly checking her nails, people watching when students walked past. Draco was next to Theodore and Olivia, with Daphne next to her.

It was nice for them to just sit there in silence with each other. As of late, it seemed like they never had a second to settle and relax, especially during the week that Draco and Olivia hadn't been talking. Olivia loved the times like this when they were just around each other, soaking in the sun, bundled in their winter clothes, and sitting on the grounds before the powder white snow covered them. Despite having Daphne there and Lucas not, it was still enjoyable.

It had, honest to Merlin, surprised Olivia that she had been able to stomach being around Daphne for so long without doing anything to her. She had thought about it, of course, but she hadn't done anything, waiting for the perfect time or for her "friend" to snap. Since the year had started, she'd been fully aware of the curious, almost scared looks Daphne had sent her way. When they were in their room, around the corridors and common room, in class, when they sat near or next to one another, everywhere, Daphne seemed frightened of Olivia doing something.

Good. She should be.

Olivia glanced over the top of her book and to the side, subtly staring at the Greengrass girl, who was lost in her own book. Daphne would lose it soon; Olivia knew she would. It was only a matter of time.

"What are you reading?" Draco asked Olivia as he leaned closer to her.

She snapped out of her trance, which was focused on Daphne, and met the boy's eye. He had a faint smirk on his face, perhaps glad that he could talk to her without feeling like she would go off on him. Olivia was glad for that too. Her eyes fell down for a second, focusing on the signature curl of his lips, before she realized what she was doing and quickly brought attention back to her book.