𝟬𝟰𝟱 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
045 ━━━━━━━━━ ❛ greatest fear ❜

The next morning, Olivia woke up with a gasp, hastily looking around her room in terror

The next morning, Olivia woke up with a gasp, hastily looking around her room in terror. It took her a moment to realize where she was, but when she did, she concluded that she was just in her room and let out a ragged breath. It was just a nightmare. It was always just a nightmare, and she didn't know whether she preferred it that way or if she wanted it to actually happen so that she could finally end the faceless man once and for all.

It was her usual time of waking, so she got up and did her usual morning activities, already knowing that she wasn't going to fall asleep again. She took a shower, got dressed, brushed her hair and teeth, grabbed her robes, bag, and wand, then left the room completely alone as Pansy and Daphne slept soundly still, just like always.

The annoyance of how those two could do that so easily—just peacefully sleep without a worry in the world—clouded Olivia's mind every morning she'd shared a room with them. It was so unfair, and she despised that she felt that way.

Shaking the thoughts from her mind, she went down to the common room, seeing it empty as always. Finding no interest in staying in there, she left out the hidden-on-the-outside door, trailing down the corridors of the dungeon.

The time was just past six in the morning, which meant she (and all other students) technically had permission to be out of the common room and dorms—though she was sure she was the only one out at this hour since the majority enjoyed their beauty sleep.

Her bag was hung on her left shoulder while one of her books rested in her tight grip. The sun was not showing its face yet, but she knew it would soon enough. In the meantime, she relished the fresh morning air that was hitting her senses with peace. Her boots sounded against the stone floors in a thudding pattern, leading her somewhere.

She didn't know where she was going to be truthful. She thought about going to the astronomy tower, but the memories of the night before and his scent still lingered there, so she opted out of it. Her next thought was the library, but she didn't know if she wanted to deal with Madam Pince this early in the day. The woman didn't practically like Olivia, especially when she came in there before she had her morning cup of tea.