𝟬𝟯𝟯 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗋𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗈

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
033 ━━━━ ❛ seeing what they're up to ❜

"All students are to return to their house dormitories at once," McGonagall called over the intercom

"All students are to return to their house dormitories at once," McGonagall called over the intercom. "All teachers to the second floor corridor immediately."

Olivia was in the process of following the Golden Trio, safe for Hermione, who had gotten petrified. Despite having an unspoken rivalry with the girl, she felt bad about the fact. Granger didn't deserve that—no one did. But it did make it easier to follow the two boys. Minus Granger's suspicious, much-like-Olivia's eyes, they were utterly oblivious—it was almost sad.

Well, oblivious for the most part. Potter and Weasley had finally discovered that Moaning Mrytle was the girl who had died all of those years ago. And they had also figured out, with the help of Granger's last pre-petrification act, that it was a Basilisk that was haunting the school's pipes and the infamous Chamber of Secrets. She hadn't known that one; she'd give them—no, she'd give Granger that.

Potter and Weasley hurried off to... well, Merlin knows where; Olivia didn't. That didn't stop her from following, though, keeping her footfall silent with a charm as she paced behind. She was trying to stay far away and out of sight enough so that they didn't see her, but close enough that she could still see them and keep up with their fast pace.

When the two boys finally stopped, Olivia was slightly panting (she hated running), and they stood beside a wall, out of sight of the professors. Olivia didn't know where she was going to stand. Anywhere besides where Potter and Weasley stood was in sight of both Potter and Weasley and the professors.

Deciding that she was quiet enough, she quickly cast an invisibility charm on herself, cursing herself for not doing it before. Luckily, she was a fiend for books and learning new spells, or else she wouldn't of known that one. She moved over to the opposite side of the corridor, away from where the boys hid, and watched the professors race towards the purpose of the meeting.

"As you can see, the Heir of Slytherin has left another message," McGonagall began, sounding worried and slightly frightened. She had one of her hands raised to the wall, which had bloody words written on it, and the other clutching her robes so that she wouldn't trip with her fast pace. "Our worst fear has been realized. A student has been taken by the monster into the chamber itself."