𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗁𝗈𝗀𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
020 ━━━━━ ❛ see you later, hogwarts ❜

 © -lostgardens020 ━━━━━ ❛ see you later, hogwarts ❜

Their first year was over.

It felt unreal to Olivia. It had come and gone so quickly, so why did it feel like it was forever? Oh, her life was going to be completely different from then on, and she was sure of that. She didn't know how to feel at that moment as she walked toward the waiting-for-them-to-board train with her friends and Malfoy.

Where did the time go?

Her friends and Malfoy trailed behind her as she looked around the area, carrying her trunk and Tommy's crate. It was a bright day; the light breeze swayed the trees slightly, and the sun beamed down on Olivia's pale skin, casting warmth on her like a blanket.

Her shoes flattened the grass as she walked, then met the hardness of the wood floors of Hogmeades' platform. The others came up beside her, coming to a stop and looking at the train as their schoolmates boarded. They waited for the ones in front of them to set their trunks in the luggage compartment of the train, then watched them step on the train. They followed those steps and then stepped on the train after them. 

Meeting face-to-face with the familiar aisles of the familiar train, Olivia let out a breath. She was ready to be back at her manor, but she didn't want to leave Hogwarts. Despite the hardships she had gone through that year—thereby being her fault—she felt safe and comforted at the school.

Just a couple of months. A couple of months more, and you and Lucas are off to Hogwarts together—that was what she kept repeating in her head as she and others walked to their compartment. The boys were chatting as she slid the door open, and Daphne and Pansy were just giving them curious looks, slightly amused by their topic of conversation.

Olivia wasn't paying attention, so she didn't catch their words.

She moved towards the left seat, sitting closest to the window, per usual. Pansy sat beside her, then Daphne. Malfoy, Blaise, and Theodore sat on the other side. Crabbe and Goyle were off somewhere, not sitting with them—they usually did this, and it had always interested Olivia.