𝟬𝟮𝟰 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
024 ━━━━━━━━ ❛ disappointment ❜

 © -lostgardens024 ━━━━━━━━ ❛ disappointment ❜

A few days had passed. Classes had been going by rather smoothly, meaning there were no more incidents with pixies, and Lucas had been settling in to his new routine rather nicely, which filled Olivia's heart with happiness.

Her shoes clackered against the floor of the outside corridor. She was on her way to the library, ready to study the rest of her day away. Not wanting to be bothered by anyone and having a little peace and quiet. But as she passed the grounds, she noticed the Gyffindor and Slytherin teams having a little chat. Curious, she searched the faces of each player, stopping in her tracks.

"Easy, Wood," Flint said as Olivia stepped a bit closer. "I've got a note." He handed the boy in front of him a roll of parchment.

Olivia watched closely as the Gryffindor boy, Wood was his name, boredly took the parchment and began to unravel it. "I, Professor Severvus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today," Wood read as Granger and Weasley came up to the interaction. Olivia stayed in her spot in the corridor, not really caring about it all, but caring enough to not want to leave—her house was involved, after all. "Owing to the need to train their new seeker," the boy finished, dropping his hands down to look at Flint annoyingly. "You've got a new seeker? Who?" he asked.

Olivia took a step closer, a curious building in her mind. The Slytherin boys moved out the way, presumably to showcase their new seeker. And that was when Olivia's jaw almost detached from her skull with how hard it dropped. Malfoy, the new Slytherin seeker? Huh.

"Malfoy?" Potter asked in disbelief.

Malfoy had a smug look on his face—the one he always had—as he stepped forward. "That's right. And that's not all that's new this year," he gloated, looking down at the new brooms. But Olivia wasn't focused on that, seeing as though she was heading in the direction of the blonde boy.

First, Olivia was in the corridor, then suddenly, her arms were wrapped around Malfoy's neck, bringing him in for a tight hug. She didn't know why she was doing it, and she sure as bloody hell didn't know why she whispered, "Congrats," to him.