𝟬𝟬𝟮 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗒

BORN TO DIE     ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

BORN TO DIE     ╱    DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ .  written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
002  ━━━━━  ❛ the sorting ceremony ❜

 © -lostgardens002  ━━━━━  ❛ the sorting ceremony ❜

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Her dreams were real. Olivia Mallard was about to enter the wondrous school known as Hogwarts, accompanied by Theodore, Blaise, and the other first years. Her shoes sounded against the hard floor as her pale green eyes took in her surroundings with nothing but amazement—not that she'd ever admit that.

She could hear the gasps of excitement coming from the ones around her—or maybe they were coming from her; she didn't know. Her mind was too occupied imagining her life there; she didn't hear Theodore and Blaise bickering back and forth.

They walked up a set of stairs, moving portraits staring at them with curiosity, trying to identify the new lot of students. Around the portraits, strewn over the stone walls, were lit candles, casting a soft yellow glow.

Olivia felt different there already—well, maybe it wasn't her that felt different, perhaps it was Hogwarts itself. It felt different from any other place she had been; the energy was strong, and it was full of life and happiness; she could feel it in her bones.

She walked up the stairs, her eyes now trained on where she was walking, so she didn't run into anyone and make a fool of herself. Then, once all of the students were at a stop, her eyes met those of an older lady—one she recognized to be Professor McGonagall. The woman tapped her bony fingers on the railing of the staircase, a bored-looking expression on her face.

The professor waited for everyone to settle before she made her way forward. Olivia took a glance at Theodore, who sent her a charming smile, which she ignored as the professor began speaking.

"Welcome to Hogwarts." Her aging voice had a hint of a Scottish accent. She stared at the students through her oval-shaped spectacles. "Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates." She pointed to the doors behind her. "But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses."

Olivia was excited but also had a nagging feeling of fear lingering in the back of her mind. Slytherin was her house—she knew it was. It was also her parents' house, and hopefully, it was going to be her brother's house when his time to attend Hogwarts came. But she couldn't shake the doubt she had.