𝟬𝟭𝟭 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
011 ━━━━━━━━━ ❛ it's quidditch ❜

The boys were rambling about quidditch, and Olivia was oh-so-close to sticking quills in her ears because, at that moment, having blood seep from her eardrums was more appealing than listening to another word about the godforsaken sport

Her paranoia had been on the fritz ever since she received the unwelcome birthday present a few weeks earlier. She hadn't mentioned the weird note and cloth of objects she had received to her friends or Draco, and she wasn't planning on doing so.

You'll need these for your protection. Do not trust anyone.

The words on the note poked at the back of her skull as she sat at the Slytherin table with her friends and Malfoy. She was bundled up in her school uniform, though you couldn't see it due to her long black coat and her thick Slytherin scarf, prepared for the cold weather that awaited her. Her hands were bare, but in her coat pocket sat some leather gloves, and she was wearing the boots Blaise had gotten her.

After her birthday, she decided that the Zabini boy was right: her shoes were worn out and it was time for a new pair, and since he had so graciously gotten her some, she retired her old ones.

Pansy had begged her to wear the sweater she had received, but Olivia couldn't for the life of her understand why. Pansy knew that she hated the color pink, and Olivia believed that she had wanted the sweater for herself.

She had begun reading more, Daphne's first edition being the rightful choice. William Makepeace Thackeray was a literary genius, and both girls have happily discussed that on many occasions since Olivia's birthday.

Theodore's parchment, quills, and inkwell had come in handy when she wrote to her brother, just as the present had been intended; she had yet to use the journal he got her, but she was sure that she might one day.

Lucas' bracelet stayed on her wrist at all times. She was still upset over how expensive it was; she didn't want her brother, or anyone else for that matter, to spend that amount of money on her, and she was sure to have a word with him about it when she returned to her manor in a month's time.