𝟬𝟲𝟳 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗌

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
067 ━ ❛ mallard blows and potter stinks ❜

Potter was basically dragging Olivia down the corridor, holding her by the wrist

Potter was basically dragging Olivia down the corridor, holding her by the wrist. Why was she with him, one may ask? Well, the two of them were now the most hated in all of Hogwarts, though Olivia felt as if she'd always had that title. No matter, now she was even more hated. And the stupid badges her schoolmates were sporting around weren't helping one bit.

Potter stinks, and Mallard blows, apparently.

When she saw the bloody things, they were either displaying Diggory's now less-than-appealing face due to his friends being the creators of the stupid things. Or they twisted and were showing Potter's face melting with a green tint—to indicate "smell," Olivia supposed—and the words "Potter stinks" going through the same effects. And if it wasn't either one of those, it was her face with her head exploding with "Mallard blows."

They were hilarious, of course! And she wanted to hex and curse whomever made them into oblivion so they would never be seen again.

"You cheat, Potter," some Slytherin said, sporting the badge, as he bumped Potter's shoulder.

Olivia just rolled her eyes as the other added, "Oh, you stink, Potter."

They knew better than to antagonize Olivia because, if it wasn't her that would rain hell down upon them, then it would be Pansy. The girl had already scared a few Slytherins into backing Olivia, not including Crabbe and Goyle, who had decided to still root for Krum instead of their friend. The others knew better than that; of course, their cheers were solely going to be for Olivia.

The students they passed laughed in amusement, staring at the duo that passed them. Potter wasn't with his usual two shadows because Weasley apparently hadn't taken so kindly to his best friend being a champion, thinking Potter had lied to him and snuck his name in without telling him. And Granger didn't want to be the middle woman between the two boys, so she was sticking mostly with Ginny. If Olivia were in Potter's spot, she would tell Weasley to get over it. This eternal glory that the winner was supposedly going to have wasn't all it was cracked up to be. She could tell him that much.