𝟬𝟬𝟳 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
007 ━━━━━━━ ❛ bloody terrifying ❜

Halloween was upon them, just a week and a half away, and the boys—Blaise, Theodore, and Malfoy—had made it their ultimate goal to scare anyone and everyone they could

Pansy and Daphne had been their first targets. They had gotten the two girls separately, but their plans succeeded at the same time.

First, they had given Daphne a potion recipe—one that they wanted her to brew, seeing as though she was an exceptional student in the subject. She agreed, not wanting to turn down something she knew her friends needed.

It was early in the morning, and the boys were sitting in the common room. Daphne had finished brewing the potion and brought it to the boys.

They offered her to try it with them—it wasn't supposed to do anything, just taste good. She was confused, but she trusted her friends well enough. So she agreed. They all went to drink it, but the boys stopped before they could consume anything.

When Daphne took a sip, a scream was heard from upstairs, where the girls' dorms were. Moments later, Pansy came storming down the stairs, her face molded in a mixture of anger and frustration.

"What did you three do?" Pansy yelled, her eyes dead set on the boys.

They tried to stifle their laughs as Daphne stared at Pansy in confusion. "What's wrong, Pans?" she asked.

Pansy sighed dramatically as Olivia walked into the common room. The short-haired girl stormed over to a mirror, and Daphne followed.

"Look at my face!" she whined.

Olivia walked up behind her as Daphne's eyes went wide. Pansy's face looked normal when she had come down the stairs and when looking at her face-to-face. But in the mirror, her face was that of a ghastly-looking hag.

Daphne's hand shot over her mouth as she looked at her own reflection in the mirror. Her hair... It had begun to turn green—a neon, fluorescent green. Her white-blonde locks were gone and replaced with something that looked like it belonged behind a door with a hazard warning on it.